Mafia: Battle Royale

Mitsuko also had her own gang of groupies she used to pimp out. I think whereas Kiriyama's gang adored him because he was so awesome, Mitsuko's gang hung around with her because they were losers with no goal in life.

Mitsuko's group was herself, Hirono and Yoshimi.

And for Kaney, it was Yukiko that had the crush on Shuya.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hirono and Kaori get into a gunfight which Shuuya jumps into the middle of. Hirono fancies Shuuya so stops fighting but Kaori injured Hirono before going after Shuuya and being drilled by Kawada.

For me Hirono is a great character as she goes from ice-bitch to a moment of tenderness with Shuuya.

Also in the Manga Kaori's descent into craziness is covered. She idolises a pop star calld Junya and has a picture of her that starts speaking to her, telling her to stop anyone or thing that tries to touch her spots, as touching spots makes them spread. She shoots dead a cat because it was gonna 'poke her spots and make them worse'.

Thats it (Y)

Ironically, it's been that long since I read the book I could only remember what happened with them in the film :P

All that info really helps me out, considering I don't know TOO much about the manga/movie/book for BR... thank you :)

I'd like to add more to Numai (Boy #17)'s background.

He had a troubled childhood, pretty tough, at least he thought he was.

Went to secondary school where he started a fight with three older guys who got the better of him and started breaking his fingers one by one.

Kiriyama is in the library where this is happening, and although the same age as Numai, beats the hell outta the three guys with the library book he's holding...cool as ice.

Numai hero worships the guy and steps behind him as the start of the gang.

Only in the film is Kiriyama an exchange student. The above info was taken from the BR Manga where he is a member of the school.

Mitsuko must be laughing her head off. I know Nobu can kill someone per day, but I'd still be willing to bet that Mitsuko can be more dangerous. I'm enjoying it though, it's a lot more fun seeing people grasp at straws for reasons to kill someone :P

For the record, Nobu isn't really schizophrenic. He's an incredibly kind person who just happens to be fiercely protective of his friends. The schizo comment, I think, refers to the fact that his personality is shown at both ends of the extreme each time we see him. First is him ditching class and cutting Kitano. Next is him being happy and cheerfull on the bus. Next is him getting pissed off at Kitano. Next is him talking to Shuya about his crush.

Given the circumstances I think it's acceptable to be more than a little angry at Kitano, but I wouldn't go as far as to call him schizophrenic. If anything Pesci reminds me of Yuko, who was terrified by Shuya and ends up hugging her knees under a table after the lighthouse massacre.

Yeah well, in the book, he's painting shit in an art room, then tosses it in the trash because he's hardcore.

Not shit Zaz, art. That's the way the book described it.

Also Kaney, Hirono is killed by the legend that is Toshimori Oda in the novel. Her novel character is really quite pathetic in comparison to her movie one, I just don't find her like a big bully in that fight with Kaori. She escapes and is desperate for water, she shoots Oda but alas he has the infamous bullet proof vest and comes back and using his belt chokes her to death.

Her movie character is much better, like she's also a leader of the gang almost bullying Mitsuko, she knows her too well to fall for the whole crying thing and they seem like to main two together and Yoshimi is just pimped out by Mitsuko.

Don't like how her novel character came off but I think it could have worked if she was played off as a bigger bully. Yeah, my rant is done and this comment would never have happened had it not involved Oda.

Oda says, "Remember, always wear a helmet." :P

Edited by IAceI

Also Kaney, Hirono is killed by the legend that is Toshinori Oda in the novel. Her novel character is really quite pathetic in comparison to her movie one, I just don't find her like a big bully in that fight with Kaori. She escapes and is desperate for water, she shoots Oda but alas he has the infamous bullet proof vest and comes back and using his belt chokes her to death.

Her movie character is much better, like she's also a leader of the gang almost bullying Mitsuko, she knows her too well to fall for the whole crying thing and they seem like to main two together and Yoshimi is just pimped out by Mitsuko.

Don't like how her novel character came off but I think it could have worked if she was played off as a bigger bully. Yeah, my rant is done and this comment would never have happened had it not involved Oda.

Oda says, "Remember, always wear a helmet." :P

(Y)

I always tend to glaze over when it comes to the Kaori/Hirono fight. Minor characters suck >_>

I hope Future Shocking fucking dies. Not just in this game.

It might get you credibility by mentioning my name, but whatever, leave my name out of your posts. It's pointless.

Also, I explained I wasn't sincerely stabbing in the proverbial dark, I was actually just choosing random people for the fucking fun of it. This isn't Mafia nor BR, its interesting but BR and Mafia alone are a lot harder to win than this will be, thisis just guesswork completely.

Shhhh you! I :wub: Hirono!

I like her too, she's hot. She's just boring as fuck >_>

I hope Future Shocking fucking dies. Not just in this game.

It might get you credibility by mentioning my name, but whatever, leave my name out of your posts. It's pointless.

Also, I explained I wasn't sincerely stabbing in the proverbial dark, I was actually just choosing random people for the fucking fun of it. This isn't Mafia nor BR, its interesting but BR and Mafia alone are a lot harder to win than this will be, thisis just guesswork completely.

I thought this would be the hardest BECAUSE it's purely guesswork. Coupled with the fact that a lot of people don't even know the BR characters, I'd say this is the hardest of the three games so far.

It's interesting seeing Future Shock trying to fight back against naiwf and Niceguy. On one hand I think it's incredibly strange for FS to say he knows Mitsuko but won't reveal her, and that he won't die tonight. On the other, I don't understand why people are following naiwf. Is this Mafia II? Is he a policeman? No. Believing him based on what happened IN ANOTHER GAME is mindboggling. I'll admit that FS is acting a bit weird, but my point still stands :P

And oy, leave off FS, Aries. He was (One of ) my partners long before you popped up :wub:

Edited by Kaneanite