24 Season 5 UK Thread.

FLiam

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The commercials make a difference, like you I watched the last 4 on DVD so it just flowed as there were no breaks at all. But I dunno, they've stopped the nerve gas threat and there's still, what, 9 episodes left? Kiefer said something on Jonathon Ross the other night that I think gives it away (the cunt), but I'll stick it in spoilers - it seems like a pretty major plot spoiler though, so be warned

Basically they were talking about this season being a bit more political, and Kiefer said that this series deals with "corrupt presidents". Dunno if it's major or not, but seems like it will be.

The commercials make a difference, like you I watched the last 4 on DVD so it just flowed as there were no breaks at all. But I dunno, they've stopped the nerve gas threat and there's still, what, 9 episodes left? Kiefer said something on Jonathon Ross the other night that I think gives it away (the cunt), but I'll stick it in spoilers - it seems like a pretty major plot spoiler though, so be warned

Basically they were talking about this season being a bit more political, and Kiefer said that this series deals with "corrupt presidents". Dunno if it's major or not, but seems like it will be.

Aren't these little spoilers a bitch?

Cause yeah, he's right.

oooooh, i totally thought it would either be vice president.

but i totally knew it would be the actual president when he was on the phone, they tried to make the camera all mysterious but you could totally tell who it was straight off.

one question...does this mean the logan-meister was behind the nerve gas all along? cos at the start , cummings was trying hard to convince the president it was a good move.

actually, it makes sense now because he went with the plan until bauer found out.

edit> another thing, is the food chain - logan > henderson > bierko

because bierko made plenty of threats to the president, why bother if he knew he was in on it?

Edited by The Chief

Just remember, it was supposed to be sent to central Asia and be used against Russia (pretty sure it was Moscow). But we interfered with their plans, so they started using it on us.

There's no need for spoiler tags there, that's what happened in the first quarter of the season.

That episode was one of the best yet in my opinion. It is getting really good now, even if it is a little predictable.

I don't get how they are going to bring the president down, even with the evidence.

Anyone think Secretary Heller will be involved in some way? Or even Wayne?

Just remember, it was supposed to be sent to central Asia and be used against Russia (pretty sure it was Moscow). But we interfered with their plans, so they started using it on us.

There's no need for spoiler tags there, that's what happened in the first quarter of the season.