24 Season 5 UK Thread.

FLiam

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Chloe wasn't the #2 much of this season?

Yes, because Tony had left CTU, but c'mon, Chloe is not as big a part of 24 "history" as Tony is. Only Jack is a more developed and important character, killing off Tony is a bigger deal than if they killed off Chloe.

Who's the bigger loss? Tony or David Palmer?

Like Chloe wasn't the #2 much of this season?

Yes, because Tony had left CTU, but c'mon, Chloe is not as big a part of 24 "history" as Tony is. Only Jack is a more developed and important character, killing off Tony is a bigger deal than if they killed off Chloe.

Who's the bigger loss? Tony or David Palmer?

Tony. Tony's been the #2 character since more or less the start of season 2.

I still think his death was really, really poorly handled and they shouldn't have bothered giving Edgar the silent clock if Tony was going to die a week later, but eh.

i say kill everyone and make a spin off about 24: DC CTU....

I don't.

Sutherland has signed on for three more series, btw.

Three? I thought they were only doing six, but whatever.

I'm happy because 24 is one of my favourite shows, but at the same time I don't want it to go the way of many other TV shows and hang around too long. That said it looks like they're going for a clean slate next season, what with all the staple characters being killed off. Iit'll give them a few series to develop a new cast, which might turn out good in the end.

Another good episode, no deaths which was a nice break.

Interesting to see how this Audrey thing plays out, whether she's helping the terrorists or whether there's something more to it.

I reckon the vice-president sent those guys after Wayne as well, but it looks like it'll set us up for some more badass Pierce - which I'm all for.

gyarr loved sundays episode. altho can anyone tell me if the whole plotline has been revealed. as in, every hour shown in america?

my friend who watches is with me says she's read on fox's website what happens right up to the end.

i dont believe her though, i know america are ahead, but theres no way that their 10 hours ahead?

gyarr loved sundays episode. altho can anyone tell me if the whole plotline has been revealed. as in, every hour shown in america?

my friend who watches is with me says she's read on fox's website what happens right up to the end.

i dont believe her though, i know america are ahead, but theres no way that their 10 hours ahead?

Even though I haven't watched last night's episode yet, it appears a lot of the season has been found uncovered in terms of plot. We pretty much know who's responsible, who has ties, who's backing who, and now is the great chase to solving this disaster.

At the end of last night, we are at 3 am, four hours remain. (Started at 7 am)

Jack did his force choke thing, which makes me happy.

I want him to get Henderson too though, so hopefully he recovers in record time. He did overcome Death though, so I expect speedy recovery from being crushed.