24 Season 5 UK Thread.

FLiam

OK, I thought that we should start a 24 thread for the UK'ers as USA are well ahead.

The first episodes were sweet, except David Palmer and Michelle dying sucked. Tony is clearly going to die as well. :crying:

I don't like this new Martha character though, she kind of bugged me and seems like Kim's replacement for stupid side stories.

I ordered the soundtrack off play.com earlier as well, I forgot how awesome the soundtrack is.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Tony will die. If he were going to die then they'd have killed him off within the first 2 episodes. 24 never rarely do the whole prolonged, hanging around for death, those characters always have some sort of use. I expect to see Tony somewhat active in some later episodes...even if he does eventually get killed off.

Yeah I'm with YI there, I don't think Tony will die, he'll probably play a role later on in the series.

Great opening couple of episodes to the series, though. The Palmer/Michelle/Tony stuff shocked the hell out of me.

Oh, and thank God that Jack's had a haircut since the 10-minute series preview thing.

wtf was that preview thing anyway? on it the time was like 1.40pm or something.

is that bit going to happen in this series? or has it happened? doesnt make sense to me

even though i hated them dying, i loved that part, that the writers would take a risk as big as killing off 2(3?) of the 4 previous seasons' main characters in the first 5 minutes.

before it happened? didnt anyone else think like.."oh here we go. michelle and tony go to ctu and help jack..totally saw this coming...BOOM" lol

The first 10 minutes of the first episode were awesomely shocking. I was shocked Palmer died, but I kind've saw it coming, Michelle was a massive shock though.

Tony won't die. The last couple of series have been the Jack and Tony show, They're about the only 2 characters who are safe. I hope Logan dies though, he's a knobrash.

wtf was that preview thing anyway? on it the time was like 1.40pm or something.

is that bit going to happen in this series? or has it happened? doesnt make sense to me

"that preview thing" was exactly that... a preview to the series. Just a ten minute look at what's gone on since the last series and what to expect in this series.

Chalk another one up to the Chloe board. Ever since she came on the show...her blunt/weird streak...I remember once turning to a mate during a mass 24 session and saying "I bet she'd be kinky as hell in the bedroom". We both agreed. :shifty: I need to get laid....desperately. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Last weeks was awesome, that guy got killed just for the fact he threw Jack into the wall. You don't do that.

I'm looking forward to see what the terrorists are going to do with the Nerve Gas and what leads he can follow up on. Chloe deserves more air time >_>