24 Season 5 UK Thread.

FLiam

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally they wanted to take it to Russia, but Cummings and that chap who got killed were going to set-up a way so it looked like Weapons of Mass Destruction actually did exist. However, the terrorists now see Cummings being in league with the President, so they swerved and are probably gonna attack America now.

ok so like...a million americans could die from this thing....in season 2, wasnt there like, 10 million LA people under threat?

i guess the terrorists are getting weaker and cant do much harm anymore

hell, i think even habib marwan could do better....

bring back habib marwan!

...oh and kim ;)

Edited by The Chief

I've heard a little about what is yet to come. I'll not spoil anything but just say that the size/type of threat is slightly different this year. (ie, it's not the END OF THE FREAKIN' WORLD?!!? type thing).

hell, i think even habib marwan could do better....

Habib Marwan > every other 24 villain in terms of competence. The guy went up against Jack Bauer and a LOADED CTU staff for an entire season and did far better than anyone else had.