24 Season 5 UK Thread.

FLiam

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I kind of want to get into this. Can anyone tell me what it's about? What's been happening recently? Who the main characters are?

Just a general overview of what the whole thing is basically about. I believe it's on Sky One? I may be wrong.

Ok, so I kind of want to get into this. Can anyone tell me what it's about? What's been happening recently? Who the main characters are?

Just a general overview of what the whole thing is basically about. I believe it's on Sky One? I may be wrong.

Go buy season 1,2,3 and 4. Way too long to explain. If you buy the DVD's, you won't be disapointed, I promise you.

I remeber, I hadn't watched it, then my mate lent me all the DVD's and I couldn't get enough, clearly the best show on TV in years. Better than Lost too.

This is Wikipedia's thing on 24, which should give you more than enough information on the primary characters and the plotline to get you into the series. However, I personally would suggest just either buying or renting the first season and seeing if you like it for yourself instead of being exposed to spoilers.

• 3 weeks later...

yea that was awful. when they got into the room, and chloe went "oh no..." thats when i realized SHIT, EDGAR!?

yeah i heard the 12th hour was depressing.

should be interesting as well, jack and kim in the same room locked in, tony and henderson in another.

oh and jack shouldve really just interrogated kims boyfriend just for being a total jerk to him

They're dropping like flies in this series.

Seriously, Palmer shocked me, Michelle was never really "safe" anyway, Edgar choked me up like a bitch, but TONY! That's a fuckin big step to kill off the number 2 character. Since series 2 it's been the Tony and Jack show, and now Tony is no more.

So long agent Almeida, we salute you :crying: