The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

I wouldn't call them 'amazingly' long. Stupidly long, obscenely long, yeah, but not 'amazingly long'.

Yeah, I was gonna call them 'ridiculously' long, but my brain just couldn't spell that last night for some reason :shifty::wacko: hahahahaha

Yeah, the only medium songs I have left to 5* are Raining Blood, Number of the Beast, Knights of Cidonia and Stricken. I finally did Heart and Lay It Down last night after having tons of problems with consecutive notes of the same color(weird I know, I do the hard finger pretzeling changes fine, but consecutive notes give me trouble). I also need to 5* One, but I think I am fairly close and might do it tonight. Of the bonus set, only Through the Fire and the Flames and My Curse are not 5*...oh wait, forgot that song FCPR or something like that....that is mighty hard!

F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. is an awesome song, but a bitch to play. If I remember rightly, I've 5 starred everything on medium, just need to gold them all. I'm not sure which is the most laborious task, gold starring those, completing hard (nevermind 5 starring everything), or going through on Expert.

First, I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that the star power segments are too long. In some songs, it's just verging on the ridiculous. Second, does anybody else have a problem with G/GY/G/GY/G/GY sections (for example, the beginning of Paint It Black or a significant portion of Kool Thing)? My fingers just don't like me any more.

I still can't do Raining Blood or One on hard. I just retire to playing When You Were Young and Heroes Del Silencio's 'Avalancha'.

Whilst Avalancha is in Spanish, it sounds like stuff from Pearl Jam's Ten, so it pretty great. Plus, the chorus lyrics are easy.

(8)Avaaalanchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Avaaalanchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(8)

Avalancha is a great song, I got it from iiTunes after playing it. I only wish this particular version of TDWDTG was available :(

It's nice to know you've learnt how to pass the song since you epically killed our co-op of it within about 5 seconds.