The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

I hit 97% of the notes on Heart Full Of Black. but didn't get five stars because I only for a 55 note streak. The sections with the twenty odd same notes in a row throw me off, I can never hit them all. :(.

Edit: Grrrrrrrrr 98% and still only four stars.

Edit 2: 98% 104 NOTE STREAK, FOUR STARS!!! WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE WANT FROM ME.

Edit 3: Ah fuck the burning brides and fuck you.

phew, finally five starred Heart Full Of Black. I think my failure to do so before was due to a low score from not taking advantage of star power, as opposed to any lack of technical profficiency on my part.

I spent almost the entirety of my shift (9am - 6pm, and, I work at Toys R Us), demoing this game. Finished easy on my shift. :-D

I've since bought the game and am trundling through it slowly.

What's the last few songs on expert like?

I spent almost the entirety of my shift (9am - 6pm, and, I work at Toys R Us), demoing this game. Finished easy on my shift. :-D

I've since bought the game and am trundling through it slowly.

What's the last few songs on expert like?

I seem to be somewhat of a prodigy at this game, at least compared to my friends who have this game. I played it for the first time tonight, and pretty much skipped easy and went straight into being decent at most songs on medium, a feat it took my friends a week of regular playing to accomplish. For some reason, I seem to be better than any of them at Cowboys From Hell on Hard mode. After playing this game for several hours, does anyone see visions of little buttons streaming down at them then igniting whenever they close their eyes while they listen to music?

Also, Sum 41 only wishes Fat Lip was as complicated as it appears on Hard and Expert modes in here. And Crossroads can kiss me and my friends asses and lick our balls.