Dissapointment Day

Benji

I disagree with PES5 and MGS2.

I think PES4 is hard to make better anyway.

And MGS2 as Raiden let you see Sanke through someone else's eyes, building snaked character a lot more.

I couldn't care less about seeing Snake through anyone elses eyes but Snake. I wanted to kill terrorists with style, not jump around as some pansy cunt.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with PES5 and MGS2.

I think PES4 is hard to make better anyway.

And MGS2 as Raiden let you see Sanke through someone else's eyes, building snaked character a lot more.

I couldn't care less about seeing Snake through anyone elses eyes but Snake. I wanted to kill terrorists with style, not jump around as some pansy cunt.

Did you hate MGS3 as well? I mean, you're not playing as Solid Snake there either.

Playing through Raiden makes Snake ten times more badass than he was after MGS1. Playing as the ponce is worth it for the bit in Arsenal Gear when Snake going apeshit.

Yep, everything in Arsenal Gear was amazing, especially with everything going weird, as it did and...

'The Colonel' telling you to go to bed, clips of the early Metal Gear games, even when it says you've died but you keep on fighting! It's like the game is trying to throw everything at you to stop playing! Actual genius!

I was also a big fan of Black and White but have never played it that far strangely.

MDK I bought and then realised it was awful and the graphics were grainy and nasty on the PS1. Fortunately I sold it on ebay for £2 profit! (somehow!)

I've had MGS3 since October, and I still haven't even opened the case. I haven't completed MGS2 yet, due to the fact I dislike Raiden so much, I've just killed Fatman, so I'm still very early in the game.

"Stoke, can you stop obsessing about the people shooting at your face for a moment and tell me what day it is already?"

No, thats not annoying at all.

Stuntman and all the Driver games were horrible in my mind, but I remember the hype was huge.

I still enjoy playing the first Driver, but Driver 2 was awful. I never played Driv3r but #2 was absolute garbage.

That being said I think Stuntman was an awesome game. If I wasn't a complete tit who accidentally deletes stuff from my memory card, I'd still be showing off my 100% of the final level on Stuntman. The only bad thing about that was the game was mind-numbingly difficult.

Edited by Kaneanite

Halo 2. Loved Halo, reserved my copy of Halo 2 yonks in advance, got up special early rushed home with the special adition and well....... Got a large letdown.

Day Of Reckoning 2. I don't think I've ever wanted a game so much, and then when I played it realised how fucking horrible it was despite all the praise it got from wrestling fans and game reviewers alike. It was that bad.

Pokemon Colosseum was pretty shit too, despite being a Pokemon game. I almost did a diary on that when I got it. Luckily I played it and realised it just wouldn't be any fun.

Edited by The Kraig

Day of Reckoning was one of the worst. All the magazine previews made it look really good and I bought it to realise it wasn't.

The Movies disappointed me as well. I'm with Darloboy on that one. I followed the game for what seemed like years and I was underwhelmed.