Most Addictive Game You've Ever Played?

Vilge Duin

The CM/FM series, and FF7

Seriously, no game can bring me the same joy as CM/FM does. Considering at the end of the day, it's just line after line of commentary, when you beat your rivals 3-2 with a 25 yard free-kick in the 92nd minute, other games just don't rival how good it feels.

Then the bottom of the table team comes to yours and beats you 3-0 the next week.... :shifty:

Edited by The Slickman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Fantasy 7. By far.

I played it for so long so many times. I must have played up to at least the second disk upwards of thirty times, if not more, I was obsessed with that game, and still am to some degree.

Other than that...Sonic 3 and Streets Of Rage 2 can certainly hold a high ranking in the "obsession" scoreboard from my youth.

Final Fantasy VII.

Playing through for the 8th time at the minute. Well, I've completed it 7 times, but god knows how many times I must've started games. It's just an incredible game.... I'm just at Gongaga now and all my characters are over level 30... I've decided I'm going to beat Emerald for once.

Civilization II, and, to a slightly lesser extent, IV. The same goes for CM 01/02; as for console games, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Final Fantasy VII/IX/X and Super Mario 64. There are many more but these are the ones that spring to mind first.

Edited by Spee

Xenosaga and Final Fantasy 7. FF7 introduced me to RPGs, and I played it for months on end until I got to the end. Xenosaga was the same way, only it was like 10 times better than FF7. (H)

Guest We Are Robots

Civ IV, Sims 2, World of Warcraft, KOTOR2, and this will not be everyone but I have a bizarre addictive affinity for the Mortal Kombat games.

I played Star Wars Galaxies for over a year. I had over 80 hours into Xeogears. I once played Super Smash Brothers for 19 hours straight. I had trouble tearing myself away from both KotOR games. I've beaten Chrono Trigger completely(as in, gotten all the endings) 3 times(twice on SNES, once on Playstation). And about once every 3 months I put in Um Jammer Lammy and play the shit out of it

Championship Manager 97-98 up to Championship Manager 03/04 took all my time, when the FM games out, the addictivness stopped. I never play FM anymore.

PES is pretty addictive, but only 2 player, I hate 1 player mode. One more would probably have to be Smackdown vs. RAW 2006, I'm always playing that.

24 soon too.

Edited by Gooner27