• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Bryan Ferry - Let's Stick Together

Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love

Kenny Loggins - Footloose

Kool And The Gang - Get Down On It

What's so embarassing about listening to Kool And The Gang?

Edited by YI

I'll admit I have more than my fair share of Ace of Base and Spice Girls tracks on my computer. I'm also a sucker for Christina Aguilera and Michelle Branch. Not that I'm really ashamed to admit that, it's just not my usual style of music.

Oh, and I listen to Beware of the Boys by Punjabi MC featuring Jay-Z at least once a day.

EDI: Also, I firmly believe that All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo is a classic tune.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I love coming in here and just 'disagreeing' with everyone. But Natasha Bedingfield is pretty good as well. Well the songs I've heard have all been good for what they were. "These Words" especially.

I think people misunderstood some of this topic, it's not songs that you are embaressed to love, it's songs that you DO love but you hate yourself for loving them. So I don't think anyone needs to tell anyone that _____ is actually good, because they think that anyways if they posted the right thing.

I think people misunderstood some of this topic, it's not songs that you are embaressed to love, it's songs that you DO love but you hate yourself for loving them. So I don't think anyone needs to tell anyone that _____ is actually good, because they think that anyways if they posted the right thing.

Edited by YI

Alice DJ.

Say a word, and I kill you.

Will I ev-er fallll in love and if I do will it beeee with you? Will I ev-er fallllll in love and will you be the one for me? Na na na na, heyyyyy-ohhhhhhhhh, na na na na na na na, heyyyy-ohhhhhhh.

When I was in Norway back in the summer of '00 that song got so much play on MTV...

Edited by GoGo Yubari

It's like; "It's cheesy and pure 80's, but I like "Take On Me"...I don't know why"..."Don't worry, "Take On Me" is a classic song. It's fair enough you to like it".....reassurance. :shifty:

80s is in right now. It could be a whole hell of a lot worse than this too, I wouldn't worry about Take On Me.

Alright, now I'll answer; "Will I Ever" by Alice Deejay (damn you Syco), anything by W-inds, "New Age Girl" by Deadeye Dick, and that damn song by Gerardo cometo mind immediately.

I hate myself for loving Razorlight because I'm somebody who tends to argue a lot (even when I'm clearly wrong), and somebody said "Razorlight are awesome" so without thinking I said they were shite.

Then I listened to some of their stuff, and I'm too afraid to admit I actually like them for fear of looking like an asshole. :(

It's like; "It's cheesy and pure 80's, but I like "Take On Me"...I don't know why"..."Don't worry, "Take On Me" is a classic song. It's fair enough you to like it".....reassurance. :shifty:

80s is in right now. It could be a whole hell of a lot worse than this too, I wouldn't worry about Take On Me.