Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Benji

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night, sometime between 11 and 12 - it switches around.

And I thought that was fucking hilarious. It's been a long time since I've laughed at something on TV that much. That Australian guy was actually really fucking funny, something I wasn't really expecting, as the majority of the time, when they have 'upcoming comedians' on, they suck. And am I alone in thinking Trisha was quite hilarious..?

I think you can watch it online if you missed it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo

And yeah, Clarkson was pretty good and the Aussie guy on Bill's team. Phil was good too. In fact, probably just say that if you're name isn't Anthony Costa then you were good. I'm so glad Clarkson got right on his case, I really fucking hate him. Trisha wasn't too bad, but didn't really do anything except unintentionally set up the Aussie guy with some good one liners.