Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Benji

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's usually repeated late night on a Sunday or something...it always used to be, anyway. Check around then.

It was an excellent episode, though, it's the first one I've caught sans Mark Lamarr, as I didn't think they'd be any good (Buzzcocks has been the Lamarr & Bailey Show for a long time, and that's what made it work), but tonight's was excellent.

Even had a cameo appearance from Number 3 (can't remember his real name...the little old black guy who pops up in the line-up from time to time).

Edited by Skumfrog

I may actually tape that, possibly my favourite episode even without the Lamarr aspect. Ricky Wilson was a lot sharper than I thought he would be, plenty of improvisation. Basically it was all him, Bill and Ryan from t' Cribs, lark.

Paul Robinsons in Neighbours and I invented Live 8 are comedy classics.

I may actually tape that, possibly my favourite episode even without the Lamarr aspect. Ricky Wilson was a lot sharper than I thought he would be, plenty of improvisation. Basically it was all him, Bill and Ryan from t' Cribs, lark.

Nah, the cock on Snoop Dogg's head did it for me.

Nah, the cock on Snoop Dogg's head did it for me.

Lamarr IS Buzzcocks.

Everything bad he says about people he GENUINELY believes and therefore can spout such vitriol and YET still be hilarious because he's not making up for it by saying nice things...

It's been pretty poor since he's left and Phil Jupitus has steadily been getting worse these last few years and Bill Bailey can sometimes be hit and miss.....All hail Mark Lamarr!

Lamarr IS Buzzcocks.

Everything bad he says about people he GENUINELY believes and therefore can spout such vitriol and YET still be hilarious because he's not making up for it by saying nice things...

It's been pretty poor since he's left and Phil Jupitus has steadily been getting worse these last few years and Bill Bailey can sometimes be hit and miss.....All hail Mark Lamarr!

Take it back! This instant! :crying:

Simon Anstell was very funny as a presenter, but I've always liked him, so it was no surprise I liked him on Buzzcocks. Last night's was a fantastic episode though. Ryan Cribs is hilarious in every way, and everything was just spot on.

I still hate the Kaisers though.

Lamarr IS Buzzcocks.

Take it back! This instant! :crying:

He's a very funny guy who is a great standup and also a great comic actor (Black Books, Spaced).

And often he's very funny in Buzzcocks.

But some episodes he isn't.

Bez was pretty funny last night.

*next line was from Gorillaz "Dare"*

Murray: It was actually supposed to be "It's there", but Bez kept saying "It's dare", so they kept it like that, didn't they?

Bez: You learn something new everyday!

Stupid pill-popping bastard :shifty: