PFA Player of the Year Nominations

therockbox

I'd push for Rooney to take both. He's been out of this world this season, simple as that. Played probably the biggest part in pushing United in the title race as well. I wouldn't mind seeing Fabregas take the Young Player Award, but Rooney certainly deserves to walk away with at least one of them.

I'd go Henry and Fabregas. It's weird since the Gunners have been poor this season but Henry is phenomonal as always and Fabregas has really helped. I still am in love with that pass to Henry (was it against Liverpool? I think it was anyways) where it managed to elude about 2 defenders and find Henry perfectly and obviously Henry wouldn't miss.

You do know the voting includes games from the 1st January last year to 1st January this year? That's why Lampard is on the short-list. He had a wonderful 2005.

Oh, and as a Rovers fan I am a bit biased but ever since Bellamy got himself fully fit he has been on fire. 17 goals from 22 starts is excellent no matter who you play for. Yet I wouldn't play him over Owen. Owen is just one of those rare breed of players who can score no matter what.

Edited by 9 to 5

Rooney being on both is a fucking joke, it's disgusting.

Whether that makes it right or not, it has happened in the past, which included Andy Gray walking off with both of them.

EDIT: Davids is arguably one of the most over-rated players to pull on a football jersey.

Edited by rvdwannabe