Pulp Fiction Song Question

tristy

What is the song playing while Vincent is in the bathroom questioning his date, and while Mia is dancing in the living room and eventually does heroin/cocaine?

It goes like, "the young kids had a wedding and the old folks wished them well" or something.

Mia then demands that Vincent dance with her in the Jack Rabbit Slim's twist contest and they dance to Chuck Berry's "You Never Can Tell"
Edited by Krazy_K

"Stuck In The Middle" during the torture scene is obviously the best.

Pulp Fiction. Not Reservoir Dogs. Although K-Billys Super Sounds of the Seventies does have it's merits.

Are you arguing about Pulp Fiction with me?

You said the one at her house, but posted the lyrics to the one at Jack Rabbit Slim's. <_<

Both great songs though. I adore Pulp Fiction. :wub:

The lyrics I posted I got from the song that played when Mia was dancing in the living room. I wasn't paying attention when they were at Jack Rabbit Slim's, bitch. :P