The Play-Off's

Lineker

• Admin

I gotta say Watford. Apart from it being my local team, they've had an absolutely top notch season after being tipped for relegation, and Adie Boothroyd has shown he has the qualities of a Premiership manager even at this tender age.

The thing I hate about the playoffs is that the team as low as 6th can go up. That is not a promotion worthy position. A single game between 3rd and 4th would be better.

This thread is also for the L1 & L2 playoffs, but I have no clue who the fuck is in them.

So long as Leeds don't make it, I'm happy.

Palace would be nice, but they have little momentum going into the play-offs. Watford and Preston would be alright I suppose. I wouldn't like to guess who's actually going to make it.

I'm behind Palace 100% to go up. They're my local team and I've been following/paying attention to them all season long, so I'm hoping they do it. How do they sort the fixtures? Is it 3rd vs. 6th and 4th vs 5th? I can't remember.

I'm behind Palace 100% to go up. They're my local team and I've been following/paying attention to them all season long, so I'm hoping they do it. How do they sort the fixtures? Is it 3rd vs. 6th and 4th vs 5th? I can't remember.

Yup. 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th in "2 leg semi-final" ties with each team playing at home, then the final at a neutral venue (I'm guessing Millennium Stadium since Wembley is fucked) during the (next) May bank holiday weekend, scheduled as:

Sat: League 2 playoff

Sun: League 1 playoff

Mon: Championship playoff

Oh good, Watford vs. Palace. Palace have a good record against them this season (I think) so hopefully this is looking good for Palace in the final.

I don't want Swansea to go up. You can't have a Welsh team in the English Championship/1st Divison although it's the 2nd Divison. Let's just open our gates and let teams around the world play in English League.

Anyways i'd like Forest to clinch the last play-off place as i kinda feel sorry for the poor Forest fans who've watched their teams decline from European Champions to a League One side.

Am really wanting Preston to go up. Billy Davies has done a remarkable job with them, given he's had to restructure his squad and sell his best players because of budget constraints.