Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anti-Hero

I thought that they banned Khali from using the Shooting Star Press after he botched it and broke that guy's neck. It was a move designed to protect guys like Kurt Angle, who's one broken neck away from paralysis.

Are we talking about Khali and SSP's in the same sentence here? What the hell?

Oh? You didn't know? It was all over the news around the time he debuted. Khali was able to hit a SSP with ease and that's what initially caught the attention of WWE.

RVD and Orton are next. They arent posted yet but you can access their videos and images by clicking into a character already posted and click images or videos near the top. RVD has his Shadows Falls theme from the last CD they released I don't know why they gave him that music he hardly used it.

Anybody know the difference between the standard version and the collectors edition? because i went to EB Games to preorder it and the asked if i wanted the standard or collectors( for $10 more) so i got the collectors edition but they didn't even know the difference between the two.

"The WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007 Special Edition includes:

* Custom WWE Tin Packaging

* World Wrestling Trivia Book

* Disc 3 of History of WWE Championship DVD"

200230l4.jpg

Anybody know the difference between the standard version and the collectors edition? because i went to EB Games to preorder it and the asked if i wanted the standard or collectors( for $10 more) so i got the collectors edition but they didn't even know the difference between the two.

"The WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007 Special Edition includes:

* Custom WWE Tin Packaging

* World Wrestling Trivia Book

* Disc 3 of History of WWE Championship DVD"

200230l4.jpg

So, why get it?

Usually, Collector's Editions only include a nicer cover art, a poster, and an extra booklet.

yeah but i paid for the collectors edition even before i knew what extras came with it.

Well, that was a smart decision.

Well i thought a collectors edition would come with a good bonus like mot collector's editions.

As I stated before, most collector's editions DON'T REALLY come with good bonuses...