Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Anyone know how to fix the advanced entrance creation title glitch ? it sucks. I've created a great Umaga entrance but now he won't come out with the belt until he gets in the ring and it magically appears

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried that easy method but I still couldn't win. I was using Smackdown as well. I agree about the storyline requirements. Another problem I have is I wish you can have more than 20 stars on the roster. Even with twenty I have trouble filling the card without repeating

Quick question. Someone told me that you could have custom entrance music on the 360 version, even though I always thought you couldn't. The truth?

No... hopefully in 2008 though.

I'm having trouble getting my created stable to work. I have 3 caws 2 males 1 female. I create a stable with the 3 of us in there and set the trio entrance to DX.

The I created two other stable and in one I put 1 of the males and the female. then in the other I put the other male and the female again.

I set there tag entrance to Mixed tag A. But when I use them the guy and woman come out with tag general(the one I used in the first stable I created with all three of the members. it wouldn't be so bad but the woman walks all manish lol

my best friend reformed his own version of Team Canada and has dominated my title scene. His stable holds every belt and he's successfully defended each one several times lol

Ya know, I have to say that I was annoyed that they only have three trio entrances, and none of them are atleast generic. Basically, your stable is confined to looking awkward if it's three men (two of the three entrances feature what should be a woman) and the other is in black and white (thank you nWo). Meh, it seems that they could have given us something more to work with, it feels limited.

• 5 months later...

Sorry if this is a bit of a bump but I was wondering if the CAWS for PS2 and the CAWS from Xbox 360 correlate and could be used on either system. Like if I got a CAW that was made on a PS2 and had the formula and made it again on Xbox would it be different?

A BIT? That's an understatement :P

Either way, I'm not sure. I think the best thing to do is to try it and find out for yourself. It won't take you long to do the face/hair appearances, and if it's starting to look right, you'll know it's working.