Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tournament sounds fun, I'd definetely join in.

Also, Kaney and myself were discussing the possibility of doing another online league if enough people were interested. It would 99% likely be no CAWS. So, would anyone want to join in? I just really need a reason to start playing this again. :blush:

A little prior memory from the computer would be nice in this game. So I can beat Kurt Angle in the submissions match 17-0 at 'Mania, but I'm not good enough to challenge for his title? WTF.

I'm not too impressed with it, to me it seems like SvR'06 with a couple of tweaked features.

I've found a couple glitches on it. For example, if you use the Hogan entrance way moves, if you're holding a belt you won't come out with it, yet it magically appears once you get on the ramp.

Just...same game, different roster. I started off on RAW, and gave up once I got traded to SmackDown.

I miss No Mercy :(

Guest digrind

This game has begun to emulate obnoxious 2-player opponents. I was having a match with JBL at No Way Out for my WM title shot and $100,000. Fucker knocks me down once and proceeds to spam me with his head-stomping move. No matter how fast I jam on the buttons, I don't get up, and my reactions never activate, no matter how accurate I am. After three minutes of this he's got two special moves stored, stands me up, Clothesline from Hell (or from Fucking Nowhere as much of a run-up as the CPU needs to hit it), climbs the cage, and my controller is across the room.

>_<

I swear JBL programmed this game.

Edited by digrind

I got locked into a group of actions almost exactly like that not too long ago, I was playing and from out of no where I was grabbed into a powerful grapple and they started to use the kicks on me... and I couldn't stop them, and they wouldn't stop the kicks. It would be kick, long pause, kick, long pause, kick, long pause. I was Super Dragon and the opponent was Undertaker, but I eventually put him down.

This game has begun to emulate obnoxious 2-player opponents. I was having a match with JBL at No Way Out for my WM title shot and $100,000. Fucker knocks me down once and proceeds to spam me with his head-stomping move. No matter how fast I jam on the buttons, I don't get up, and my reactions never activate, no matter how accurate I am. After three minutes of this he's got two special moves stored, stands me up, Clothesline from Hell (or from Fucking Nowhere as much of a run-up as the CPU needs to hit it), climbs the cage, and my controller is across the room.

>_<

I swear JBL programmed this game.

Yeah, the computer sucks. I had a match against Chris Masters where he did nothing but upper body submissions on me; good thing I was close to the rope the whole time. I exacted my revenge by making the bitch tap to the Masterlock :D

I miss No Mercy

Trust me, you don't. I got the N64 out of storage the other day... it hasn't aged well at all. The customization is something the Smackdown series needs... seriously, why can't I have a Hardcore Royal Rumble where falls count anywhere? I've been bitching for this for seven fucking years now. But other than that, No Mercy just isn't that much fun to play. I love the wide variety of moves, but the game moves at a snail's pace.

I know I'm going to sound like Matzat here, but Fire Pro D is still the best wrestling game I've ever played and probably will ever play.

And if anyone's going to set up the tourney, as always, I'm Edge.

Edited by Zero

If we're doing the tourny again, I'd probably end up as Kane again. I've done a full season as Mysterio on Legend, but every time I take him online I get my ass kicked so uh, yeah, Kane probably.

We only need 13 more

1. The Cool One (The Rock)

2. Kanenite (Kane)

3. Slogger9 (Undertaker)

4. Zero (Edge)

5. Jack Krauser III (Johnny Nitro)

Edited by The Cool One

Guest digrind

Before anybody bugs me about it for having posted in the last few pages, I don't have online capability for my PS2. But if I were playing, I'd be Bam Bam and you all would beat me anyway.

Fair point, I'm only going to be able to take part if it's the 360 version. I dunno if it was mentioned, but I had forgotten there was a PS2 version >_>