Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, here you go... and here's some tips from me:

Homicide: http://caws.ws/svr2007/show.php?cat=caws&s=homicide

*I couldn't get the jersey look for some reason, the shirt won't flow over the top of the shorts. If you figure out how to do so, tell me.

*Forget the hat, it just looks stupid, and I'd personally leave the mask on for the match or it kinda doesn't look like him at times.

Super Dragon: http://caws.ws/svr2007/show.php?cat=caws&s=super_dragon

*I had to suck it up and get rid of the hair that's suppose to flow back because it wouldn't turn green. I think it looks good with just the mask and designs anyways.

There's a VERY nice Delirious too, but it needs hacks.

Guest Anti-Hero

The secret achievement/challenge is to defeat The Great Khali without leaving the ring... as Mickie James. There's no reward (bar some cash), just a warm glow knowing you did something freakin' hard.

From IGN:

Wrestling Returns to 360

Xbox given WWE love in 2007.

by Hilary Goldstein

February 2, 2007 - In a call to investors, THQ announced it would release WWE titles for Nintendo DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii and Xbox 360. Last year wrestling did not come to DS and was absent from the launch of PS3 and Wii.

Previously the title "WWE Superstar Aggression" for DS was found on retail lists. THQ has not given an official name to its DS wrestling title.

No further details were offered about the titles. It's unknown if the DS and Wii versions will be unique to those platforms or if they will be variations on the WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw series.

Curious to see what Wii Wrestling will be like, can't imagine trying to play SD vs. RAW on that thing. I'm sure PS2, PS3, PSP and 360 are all getting the same thing though.

If anyone has any good CAWS for Jimmy Rave or Sterling James Keenan, I'd love the formulas!

Played this with some mates for the first time in ages yesterday, so I can see me getting back into this. Partly because against REAL people, I sucked ass and need practise.

Guest digrind

Wii control can be smooth if they do it right. I guess they could associate different ways of tilting the controller with certain directions but that might be a little bit too touchy. The ultimate control moves would be a lot of fun if they did it right but knowing THQ itll probably take three or four iterations to get things down perfectly.

Does anyone else with the PS2 version of 07 have a hard time with counters? It seems like if I press R2 when it prompts me too its always too late but if I somehow become psychic and anticipate the move then I can execute it just fine. Big Show was pounding me into oblivion in a parking lot match in season mode and it was infuriating. And I was Ric Flair, and I think he has a pretty good technical stat. Maybe I just suck. :(

I just did the Hart Foundation vs. D-X challenge, and it was probably the best match I've had on this game. It started out fairly even, but Trippers started to absolutely pummel me, so I tagged out to Neidhart. He took control for a while, until Michaels came in to break up a pin and it all went HOUSE OF FIRE. Clusterfuck brawling in and around the ring for a while, and I end up fighting Michaels, with everyone but him having at least one body part in red by now. We have a really even match, I hit him with the Piledriver, but he kicks out. Trippers ends up tagging in, and starts kicking the shit out of me again. I finally get the upper hand, get the Sharpshooter, but he makes it to the ropes. I beat down on him so more, drag him into the centre of the ring...FIVE MOVES OF DOOM. Sharpshooter...Triple H is about to tap out...and Shawn Michaels dropkicks the referee! Ref's out, I slide to the outside, grab the ring bell, and start beating the crap out of HBK with it, then get Trips in the Sharpshooter again. As soon as I've got it locked in, the ref gets back up, announces the Submission for the Sharpshooter I had in previously, the one that Michaels dropkicked the ref during.

Under any other circumstances, I'd think that was a ridiculous finish, but after a good twenty minute long match with a few ref bumps and just genuinely exciting action, and for it to be the ref calling for the bell while Bret has Shawn's partner in a Sharpshooter, but he hasn't tapped out...pure classic.

Also, I hate that if you set your hometown to Las Vegas, you're announced as "From Las Vegas, Nevada, from Nevada!". I need to get round to changing that.

I just did the Hart Foundation vs. D-X challenge, and it was probably the best match I've had on this game. It started out fairly even, but Trippers started to absolutely pummel me, so I tagged out to Neidhart. He took control for a while, until Michaels came in to break up a pin and it all went HOUSE OF FIRE. Clusterfuck brawling in and around the ring for a while, and I end up fighting Michaels, with everyone but him having at least one body part in red by now. We have a really even match, I hit him with the Piledriver, but he kicks out. Trippers ends up tagging in, and starts kicking the shit out of me again. I finally get the upper hand, get the Sharpshooter, but he makes it to the ropes. I beat down on him so more, drag him into the centre of the ring...FIVE MOVES OF DOOM. Sharpshooter...Triple H is about to tap out...and Shawn Michaels dropkicks the referee! Ref's out, I slide to the outside, grab the ring bell, and start beating the crap out of HBK with it, then get Trips in the Sharpshooter again. As soon as I've got it locked in, the ref gets back up, announces the Submission for the Sharpshooter I had in previously, the one that Michaels dropkicked the ref during.

Under any other circumstances, I'd think that was a ridiculous finish, but after a good twenty minute long match with a few ref bumps and just genuinely exciting action, and for it to be the ref calling for the bell while Bret has Shawn's partner in a Sharpshooter, but he hasn't tapped out...pure classic.

Also, I hate that if you set your hometown to Las Vegas, you're announced as "From Las Vegas, Nevada, from Nevada!". I need to get round to changing that.

Guest digrind

Same thing happens with any city in Canada. "From Toronto, Canada, from Canada!"

It might happen for pretty much everywhere, then...my only other CAWs have only been listed as from the one location (i.e., "from England"), this is the first to use the subcategory.