Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like, nay LOVE, the Create An Entrance feature. I've just got done with making one for my CAW and I really like the fact that I can time the pyro and camera changes with certain actions. I use the 'Cowboy' ramp piece and I get stoked everytime my CAW 'fires his gun' setting off the pyro as well as a wide shot of it all.

Does anybody have a list of all the entrance parts that can't have a belt? Some of the "Superstar" ones can, some can't. Even the guys in the game's entrace parts don't have belts. Everyone of the entrances I've made so far has had a part where the guy doesn't have his belt, and it pisses me off.

I've noticed the Snitsky's ring entrance move doesn't show the belt. I gave it umaga to make his entrance more intense looking and the belt disappears when he gets in the ring.

How are you checking this? Exactly what are you doing? Because every superstar you've mentioned comes out with a belt perfectly on my game.

If you're testing this in Create an Entrance, and mixing and matching entrance moves, then no, it won't work, especially if you're using parts of entrances in which the wrestler has a special "title belt" entrance (eg. The Rock, Big Show, Kane, Khali, Nitro, Mercury etc)

How are you checking this? Exactly what are you doing? Because every superstar you've mentioned comes out with a belt perfectly on my game.

If you're testing this in Create an Entrance, and mixing and matching entrance moves, then no, it won't work, especially if you're using parts of entrances in which the wrestler has a special "title belt" entrance (eg. The Rock, Big Show, Kane, Khali, Nitro, Mercury etc)

has anyone found a good Lufisto caw , Victoria and Beth Phoenix caw with movelist.? Anyone know how to select it so you can have legends in the draft during gm mode ?

I fucking love the Edge/Candice/Boogeyman "magic" storyline. Best part of the season so far. It's just a bitch that it had to end in a ladder match, I can never win them, and I'm still yet to win at Summerslam :@

This is the way i got the storyline (i remember clearly as i'm yet to start the storyline, i switched it off.) I assume RAW has to be the brand. Win the title at Wrestlemania and then you should get the legends storyline. Carry on with the storyline and then lose the title to Hulk Hogan when you end up fighting him (should be a cage match) and the you'll begin the "magic" storyline.

Of course, there could be other ways, but this is how i got it.

Oh, and i did it with Kane, so i doubt who you're playing as makes a difference.

Edited by BleedMe

• 2 weeks later...

Ok........

Playing as my Goldberg CAW against my Lesnar CAW (Both 92 overness), I just got the win in 58 seconds. I did a sidewalk slam, a couple of knee drops, and Ultimate Control Samoan Drop, did the "Goldberg Wake Up" move, hit the running spear, covered and got the three. Quickest match I've ever had, especially against someone of that difficulty!