Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was playing with a friend we were Taker and Kane, just taking guys apart in the crowd with the weapons and what not. We used the tables a lot and there's gotta be more than 4/5.

Bah, I was able to throw my opponent over the barrier a few times but when I went to get the table I just glitched back into the area and wasn't able to try and get it to the ring area.

I went over to my friend who has this on xbox 360 . Played it online for the first time and I must say I'm glad I can't play the game online. If you aren't playing a hacker(A guy had finishing moves for regular moves and etc.) you ed up playing a whiner who's made up some ridiculous rules( You can't pin after hitting a regular move, only after your special) I had one good match out of 10.

I can understand people getting getting mad about the hackers and such , but making rules like no pinning after regular moves is beyond retarded. I like playing realistically. If I'm a heel , I'll do dickish/heelish types moves etc.

For Instance , I'm playing as Benjamin against Nitro . match starts out pretty even. he gets my body into orange and nails the dancing leg drop and goes for the pin. I kick out and mount an offense . I eventually hit the tbone , only to have him kick out at two. I hit an eye rake and whip him into the turnbuckle and roll him up with the illegal pin to get the tainted victory. I didn't do any hacked moves or unblockable moves , yet I get cussed out at the end for pinning on a regular move.

Seriously shit like that fucks up what should be an enjoyable experience. I think I'll stick to having big get togethers with friends than playing online

Yeah, I never knew about the double arm grab befire I stumbled upon it by accident and wondered why the AI could drain the bar so easily as well as why I couldn't hang onto the belt/case. The downside to using the double arm grab is that if you miss you fall.

Edited by TheGodKulex