Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purposefully created Stormrider (my CAW) without designs to overcome that problem. Unfortunately he's got 39 in stats right now though.

Had a wicked 30 minute or so ladder match online; I was Burchill, the other guy was Umaga. Both of us were completely red, but the lag killed me in terms of finding the sweet spot. Then, my internet died. So I hit my modem in anger. Then I realised that was pretty childish.

OK somebody tell me before i blow my top, In the 360 version how do you Irish Whip on control types, C and D, Cus i never got the hang of the analog control sys.

Thanks in advance

Is it possible to call the first match in the Rabid Wolverine & The Deadman storyline "down the line"? :ohwell: I started a season as Rey Mysterio and started that storyline. During the match, Benoit & Taker were fighting outside the ring and I counted them BOTH out - they were both outside the ring when I got to 10 - but 'Taker said his victory was a "sham" and started blabbering on like he did the previous time I did that storyline, with Johnny Nitro.

After reading how people didn't like the game,I wasn't too sure about it. But now, after playing it, I've grown to love it. One thing I enjoy is the Ultimate Control moves. Awesome bombing people onto tables and over the top rope is beautiful. I also love beating the hell out of people and pinning them with small packages. For that you know what they call me.But DAMN, that Mexicools challenge was hard! Lo and behold, I won with a rollup and a sunset flip. Pure greatness.....

OK somebody tell me before i blow my top, In the 360 version how do you Irish Whip on control types, C and D, Cus i never got the hang of the analog control sys.

Thanks in advance

Anyone?

I just fought the two worst CAWs I've ever seen online. First was Jeff Hardy wearing a shirt with all the top buttons unbuttoned and a 7', 400 lb. CM Punk. Anyways, the match was a regular tag match, Hardy and Punk vs. Umaga (me) and Randy Orton. After over half an hour, all of were in red. The best moments were easily: setting up Hardy in the corner barricade and Umaga Yakuza kicking him, Yakuza kicking Hardy as he flipped into the ring, and Orton RKOing Punk through the announce table. The match ended after a Pedigree by Punk on me, and Orton didn't even try to break it up. Easily the best match I've had online so far, besides a 15 minute Umaga-Undertaker match earlier.

Five minutes later I was in a ladder match, Umaga (me again) and John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton. After about two minutes, Cena climbed the ladder while I threw Orton out of the right and Samoan Spiked RVD. Easiest match ever.

I still want to play some people from EWB, so if you have the PS2 version and are in the US/Canada, PM me.

I have the PS2 version and I tried to set up my network connection last night but it just never worked, I put in the log in details, the password and then I tried to test the connection... never connected to PPPOE. I tried to input the IP and DNC or whatever information myself, nothing just the same.

I never realized how hard Khali was until I tried to take him out with Batista and it took me 10 minutes. Usually, it takes me 3 minutes to get a body part in the red zone and finish the match - but with Khali I couldn't do any grapples because nearly all of Batista's moves are presses or involve lifting. So I just punched the crap out of him and did a lot of headlocks. Finally got my finisher up, Batista Bombed him and that was that.

Also, press slamming people over the top rope is fucking fun.

How do I eliminate someone in a Royal Rumble match, I have them on the apron and am pushing R3 but they ring out meter doesn't seem to move much, compared to when the computer does it and it moves down quite quickly. Didn't see anything in the manual about it. Thought I'd find out because I just lost a battle royal in season and reckon I'll probably get another