Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Site doesn't load. :(

But either way, I should beat GM mode before I create anyone right? How long will that take, and is it really all that hard?

Yeah, I'd go this route, as winning will give you the unlimited CAW points.

The length depends, are you keen on playing GM mode, or do you just want the points? There's a quick way to just win it with no problem.

All you do is make it a two player game, book one show, and then don't book any for the rest of the year and you'll win. That's how I did it. It took 20-25 minutes.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a three-person roster consisting of the three top guys on your show (go without a draft and fire everybody else).

Turn off fatigue.

Set up the options so that it inputs the previous card when booking a new show.

Every match is a triple threat gimmick match for the title. The show will perpetually give it good ratings as it's 3 highly popular stars in a gimmick match for a title. You should blow the competition away.

Yeah I'm loving the new cae as well I just have to get used to timing and such cause it's hard to time the pyro to go off at the very beginning of the entrance and etc. In a way I like how they've included props in some of the entrances but on the flip side some of the entrances would look better for my custom guys without the props.

I'm also impressed with the quality of customs caws thats being posted on the caws.ws forums

Just got SD Vs Raw yesterday and am impressed considering its the first time I played it since Here Comes the Pain (3 years ago). Few things I read about but can't seem to understand or execute right, not sure what it is

Playing as Carlito in season it says if I had someone slumped against the barrier by the crowd and press R3 they'll go over and I can fight in the crowd. Everytime I do it Carlito just does a clothesline

Whats this Ultimate Control Move? Can't get my head around it as I think its R1 + R3 for the grapple holds unless I got it wrong again

This is for the PS2 by the way. Also is there anyway to get out of the tag team storyline in season, I have no interest in teaming with RVD but the game just put me with him

setting a ladder against a ladder > *

I've had 3 or 4 MITB matches so far, all have been fucking great. Some of my favourite spots include: Nitro running up the ladder set against another ladder only to land outside the ring; anyone being suplexed from the ladder to the outside of the ring; and watching Paul Burchill do the backflip uranage slam over and over and over.

Season mode's pretty fun too, I'm going into Survivor Series as Johnny Nitro in a 2 on 3 match.

Just got SD Vs Raw yesterday and am impressed considering its the first time I played it since Here Comes the Pain (3 years ago). Few things I read about but can't seem to understand or execute right, not sure what it is

Playing as Carlito in season it says if I had someone slumped against the barrier by the crowd and press R3 they'll go over and I can fight in the crowd. Everytime I do it Carlito just does a clothesline

Whats this Ultimate Control Move? Can't get my head around it as I think its R1 + R3 for the grapple holds unless I got it wrong again

This is for the PS2 by the way. Also is there anyway to get out of the tag team storyline in season, I have no interest in teaming with RVD but the game just put me with him

Who's got Xbox Live and this game again? I set mine up earlier, so I'll be online tommorow.

My Gamertag is of course, Fayu

Some bastard apparently took Kyoichi.

/forum/index.php?showtopic=43283&st=0#entry867519">XBox Live Gamertags Thread

I took the liberty of adding your name to the list. Everyone who has the game should check it out and start adding people and we should also get our league back up and running.