Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked my final legend tonight (Austin) and thus recieved the achivement for unlocking them all. Plus after finishing the two challenges involving him I had finished all 15 Legends challenge and got the Million Dollar title. Since I had bought the Hardcore and Smoking Skull titles as well as winning both World titles I thought I would recieve the achievement for unlocking all the belts. I didn't.

Do I have to win a match with each belt or something?

Never mind, went back to the shop and it recognized the achivement so yay!

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!

Finally decided to play my first MITB match and it was awesome. I usually stay clear of clusterfuck style matches, but I rather enjoyed this. I was Shelton Benjamin and the computer controlled Hardcore Holly, Carlito, Johnny Nitro, Umaga and one other that I can't seem to remember for some reason. The match was a wreck, but it was an amazing wreck. It ended with Carlito bringing the briefcase down while I was knock out after giving Umaga a suplex from the ladder.

Edited by Toffee Crisp

I finally beat everything. I have all the trophies, all the legends, all the Locker Room Items, everything.

The MITB match was still a fucker. Me - Khali, Computer - All Cruiserweights, and I still only just managed to win. Kash had the case and wasn't on the ladder anymore, but the Sweet Spot Bar was near minimum, so here was I thinking that I was fucked. I was hoping that Davari would stop him, to no avail of course ( <_< ), but I got up just in time and dragged Kash down. 3 minutes later, everyone was out cold and I was clutching the case in my hot little hands.

Mickey James vs Khali. I have never had such close endings so many times before. Thanks to that match, my record now shows 10 losses to Khali. Each time I finally managed to get him at red health, he would start continually reversing every move I did. It was only by fluke that I managed to kick out of a pin after the Brain Chop (I almost broke the controller pounding it). He picked me up again, I countered, my momentum bar filled and I hit the Mick Kick on him (I'm still surprised he didn't counter that), busting him open and making the pin, finally. ^_^

Now, I'll probably just do what Hutch2004 is doing.

Season mode is going quite well. I got a title shot (still only at 64 overness, so when you get a victory over a major star, it's a BIG thing), in an Elimination Chamber. I was first in, and last out, only lost when Cena locked me in the STFU and I tapped. Looking forward to Wrestlemania, anything's got to be better than my first Wrestlemania, an ultimate submission match against Kurt Angle where I lost 8-0. Still, I finally got the bastard in a figure four leg lock as the time expired.

So far, I have pinfall victories over Rob Van Dam, Snitsky, The Big Show and Booker T. Was shipped over to Smackdown, so now I'm feuding with Benoit and Undertaker (surprise!) and yet to score a victory over either of them. Makes a change from when I played through with Batsita, where I was undefeated for over a year. Much more fun this way.

It's funny, I had the complete opposite experience with Angle in that Ultimate Submission match at my first Wrestlemania. I beat him 3-0.

As for Smackdown! My second trip in there was with the title so luckily I got the much funner storyline involving JBL. I purposely lost it to him at Survivor Series (by commiting suicide in jumping off the platform in the crowd a few times) so I can go to the Royal Rumble beltless and then had a much funner storyline against Ken Kennedy and Mark Henry. Hopefully, now I win the Rumble to get my last PPV trophy and finally unlock all the legends.

How the fuck am I supposed to beat Money in the Bank on Legend? I can't even get onto a fucking ladder by myself, let alone grab hold of the briefcase. And the computer keeps setting up and then taking down the ladders, repeatedly..it's pissing me off.

Ugh... and the damage it's doing is horrible. Someone takes a bodyslam and they're out for a minute and a half while the other guys slowly go about their business... I hate this. Next time, I'm just going to sit on the outside until everyone's in red, and then run in with a chair, demolish everyone and then climb the ladder.

Oddly enough I did the MITB Legend match on my first try. I was Austin against Dusty Rhodes, MNM, Super Crazy and Gregory Helms. The trick is to let the computer drain the briefcase meter down as low as possible so you can sneak up there and quickly grab it. The match took me about 40 minutes, but I got it.

Now... if only I could beat the fucking Dude Love vs. Mankind, Mick Foley and Cactus Jack challenge. That's really fucking pissing me off.

Guest Anti-Hero

Oddly enough I did the MITB Legend match on my first try. I was Austin against Dusty Rhodes, MNM, Super Crazy and Gregory Helms. The trick is to let the computer drain the briefcase meter down as low as possible so you can sneak up there and quickly grab it. The match took me about 40 minutes, but I got it.

Now... if only I could beat the fucking Dude Love vs. Mankind, Mick Foley and Cactus Jack challenge. That's really fucking pissing me off.

I know this sounds completely stupid, and well, it is ..

BUT I CAN NOT FIND CHALLENGE MODE!

where is it?

Heh.

Go to the locker room from the main menu, you can't do it during season mode (well at least i'm 99% sure you can't). From there head towards the bar area, in between a couple of the bar stools there should be like a little screen on the bar, which I guess is meant to represent like a quiz machine. Anyway, open that up and all the challenges will lay before you. It's just a case of choosing one you want and pressing start, it'll load up the match automatically.

Count-out, I beat them first go. I just coaxed Mick Foley out of the ring, and for whatever reason, Cactus and Mankind stayed in the ring.

You can win by count-out?! Motherfucker. I figured it wouldn't count if I won by count-out or DQ.

No, Bigelow didn't have a TitanTron video. That was back in the day when all that happened was they flashed the wrestler's logo as they made their entrance. I miss the days where wrestlers had logos though. As for not having his music, that's a little strange, but I just gave him "Animal I've Become."

No, Bigelow didn't have a TitanTron video. That was back in the day when all that happened was they flashed the wrestler's logo as they made their entrance. I miss the days where wrestlers had logos though. As for not having his music, that's a little strange, but I just gave him "Animal I've Become."

I don't even know if WCW had videos for their guys. I do remember when they first introduced the legends, none of them had music, and yeah, that sucked. But they get most of them now, and those who don't have their music are usually for copyright issues.

Season isn't that great this year. I like how it keeps going, but the stories are fucking terrible, they're all the same.

It's also very predictable. The SmackDown! traitor and Piper/Foley storylines are so horrible it's not even funny. I can't seem to find the right guy to play season with. Some storylines I can imagine, say, Carlito in, but others are acceptable for a bigger star. It blows, damnit.