Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People like to bitch.

Anyways, can someone direct me to the page in this topic about changing the sliders please?

I'll just repost it so you don't have to go searching through all the pages.

Been trying some different combos the last few days and this is the best I've come up with so far. Managed to drag 2 or 3 decent 10+ minute matches out of them. They're far from perfect but good for a start I suppose.

(10 = Default)

Difficulty: Legend

Momentum Rate: Normal

Standing Reversal: 18

Grapple Reversal: 18

Ground Strike: 18

Ground Grapple: 18

Finisher Reversal: 20

Weapon Reversal: 20

Stealing Finisher: 10

Submission A reaction: 17

Submission B Reversal: 18

Finisher Damage: 12

Weapon Attack: 20

Backstage Brawl: 15

Strike Reversal: 18

Ground Strike Reversal: 18

Ground Grapple Reversal: 18

Weapon Attack Reversal: 20

Momentum Clean/Dirty Attacks: 5

Momentum Attacks: 3

Momentum Taunts: 8

Stamina Rate: 20

Best way to play these is to try and end the match with a finisher and not try and pin off a quick grapple or something. The only real problem now is the damage but there's not a whole lot I can do to fix that one.

If you find it's taking too long to build up a special, you could change the momentum rate to 'fast' I suppose, but I'm not a fan of finisher-a-minute matches myself.

Has anyone tried these yet? I haven't, but I've heard good things.

Season mode is nice and all, for once we even get to make a few choices along the way on how things pan out. But damned if it doesn't annoy the hell out of me how EVERY story is "Hey you made a friend." followed by "OH NOES he turned on you! You didn't see that coming!"

People like to bitch.

Anyways, can someone direct me to the page in this topic about changing the sliders please?

I'll just repost it so you don't have to go searching through all the pages.

Been trying some different combos the last few days and this is the best I've come up with so far. Managed to drag 2 or 3 decent 10+ minute matches out of them. They're far from perfect but good for a start I suppose.

(10 = Default)

Difficulty: Legend

Momentum Rate: Normal

Standing Reversal: 18

Ground Strike: 18

Ground Grapple: 18

Weapon Reversal: 20

Stealing Finisher: 10

Submission A reaction: 17

Submission B Reversal: 18

Finisher Damage: 12

Weapon Attack: 20

Backstage Brawl: 15

Strike Reversal: 18

Ground Strike Reversal: 18

Ground Grapple Reversal: 18

Weapon Attack Reversal: 20

Momentum Clean/Dirty Attacks: 5

Momentum Attacks: 3

Momentum Taunts: 8

Stamina Rate: 20

Best way to play these is to try and end the match with a finisher and not try and pin off a quick grapple or something. The only real problem now is the damage but there's not a whole lot I can do to fix that one.

If you find it's taking too long to build up a special, you could change the momentum rate to 'fast' I suppose, but I'm not a fan of finisher-a-minute matches myself.

Has anyone tried these yet? I haven't, but I've heard good things.

I tried them, and now reversals are nigh on impossible. Not in a fun "oh this'll stretch the match out" kinda fun, but a "my god am I EVER gonna hit a move".

Personally I've just moved most of the reversal options down by one or two from the list you've got there.

I am so fucking pissed off. I finally unlock the Backlash trophy after skipping through all the bullshit storylines and matches and the fucking game freezes on me. It's the only trophy I don't have and now I gotta go through all that shit again. Is there anyone that you can pick that starts you off closer to Backlash? If I gotta go through the goddamn "Taking on the Show" and "Cleaning Up RAW" storylines again, I'm putting my foot through the TV.

The same fucking thing happened to me after I won the Backlash trophy. I was Triple H, I win and think "fuck yeah, I finally unlocked Mr. Perfect!". Next show, game freezes. Bullshit. This leads to a pet peeve I have with this game, why the fuck does it skip PPV's? Seriously, why does Backlash cease to exist for one year, especially when I am the champ? Give me anything, even if it is a fucking garbage match. The champ should be represented at every major and brand specific PPV regardless of what match he is in.

I agree with the sentiment on the "Oh you made a friend, oh your friend turned on you" storylines being stupid. I swear, can I have one cutscene where I'm not getting my ass kicked and being made to look like a bitch? For example, I did the saving the Princess storyline with Kurt Angle, and Roddy Piper kidnaps her. I side with Vince and he books Angle/Hogan vs. Roddy Piper in a no DQ handicap match. Me and Hogan beat him senseless, and win the match. The next cutscene shows us cornering Angle, until Stephanie McMahon comes into the ring. She kicks me in the stomach while Piper gets up and puts Hogan to sleep, so basically the tandem of Stephanie McMahon and a bloody, battered Roddy Piper take out Hogan and Angle.

I'd like to see the storylines be affected a bit more by the previous match, as in if you destroy your opponent, he doesn't turn around and destroy you, your buddy, and your buddy's buddy, etc.

All I'm asking for is for the cutscenes to be a bit less ridiculous. The outcome is the same regardless of win or loss. It almost seems lazy to me.

Edit - Just to follow that up a bit more, I'd like to see more character specific cutscenes. I don't like the fact that the same outcome will happen for Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, or the vast majority of Raw stars. That comes down to a lack of storylines. I believe they were a bit chinchy on the storylines this year, when they could have implemented some variety. At the very least, give the main event stars something different from the midcarders.

Edited by VerbalPuke

I finally finished the 'Mexicools or Mexifools?' challenge.

I had beaten 'Taker with a chair until his stomach/chest was red, brought him into the ring and smacked him again. Kane threw Psicosis out of the ring and I hit a neckbraker thing on Kane then pinned 'Taker. Then Super Crazy and Psicosis just beat up Kane. I hit Kane with a chair finsiher and then Psicosis got the quick pin like the bitch that he is.

Does anyone know what the special challenge is?

I know a lot of people had fun with Umaga squashing people, but Bam Bam fucking Bigelow is my new favorite guy to squash people with. Especially after I squashed Umaga in a Hell in a Cell match with him.

Bam Bam Bigelow has a great move set, and is quite fun to kick ass with. Unfortunately for Bam Bam, I'm going to whip his ass with Taz soon, a sort of rematch from their ECW days. :D

Did I mention I love having old school Taz as a legend? Seriously, the collection of legends this year kick ass. You have the four or five usual suspects (Hart, Foley, Hogan, Austin, and Rocky) plus a nice group of different guys (Tazz, Bigelow, Perfect, Neidhart, Rhodes...fuck yeah).

I just want to say that I love this year's legends roster.