Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Anybody know if there is a good Brian Pillman CAW for the 360 around?

There is a lack of good CAW's for the 360. I want a decent Jericho and Punk one too.

There is an awesome looking Kenny one on the boards at caws.ws but no formula yet.

EDIT: Also, have any decent looking Kevin Thorn ones?

Edited by Gooner27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my copy today. and I'm pleasantly surprised. Played a few single matches. Helms(me)vs Nitro . got my ass handed too me each match. Decided to try season mode with Lashley and so far I'm doing good. I've won my first 3 matches. Haven't even looked at caw mode yet. I love that it takes longer to get up and the random no selling from some characters. A big step up from previous games. The new control system really works well

I'm thinking of changing some of the superstars finishers around and was wondering what you guys think.

For benoit I'm thinking of adding the diving headbutt a a regular move and add the facelock submission move( one that looks similar to the crossface) as a second special or even the sharpshooter.

I was also thinking of giving Edge the Code of Silence in place of the edgecution. imo it looks better

and giving the cobra clutch(the shaking one) to big show as a second special ?

Khali is friggin bad ass faced him in season with Lashley. We battle it out for 20 minutes I finally get him in red but he kicks out of a pin and hits me with the brain chop to get the win.!

I'm finding it a lot easier to have long matches this year . and raws announcing is glitched as fuck but Smackdown's is pretty decent

Made my first caw last night. made the hardcore gimmick for my wrestler "Master of Horror" looks ok when I get more comfortable with the system I'm going to sit down and create a costume for my Dochappy persona ;)

Anybody got suggestions fro what hair to use for Cm Punk(ECW) I found an awesome caw but it uses hair hacks. and the other formulas I found use a shitty looking hairstyle.

I'm also noticing that the caw mode likes to change things around on you. I was messing with the body morphing values . Hit ok and went on to the next part. Forgot that I needed to tweak the previous settings. I check and now the values are slightly off. I'm found that I have to offset my original value by 2 or clicks that way when it reverts it goes to the value I really wanted.

I'm also looking for good suggestions for cm punks finishers. Everywhere I look people say use sambo Suplex and sleeper 5. Sleeper 5 is close to the vice but you can't hold the sub long at all. any ideas ?

finished my dochappy attire for my caw. Looks pretty sweet . Black and yellow split pants. Still tweaking my face paint. I'll post the formula when I'm done if anyone is interested.

Started playing GM mode and Smackdown is killing me . anyone have any tips besides cheating ;)

I tried hopping onto XBL last night and I was a bit miffed by the slight lag I had making reversing moves, at times, almost impossible. That said, I got destroyed by someone and their Nacho CAW.

Was it 99 rated? :shifty:

I want to play online but I can't :( stupid dial up lol. Looks like I'll have to dig out my sharkport cause there is a bunch of awesomely detailed caws that use hair hacks , move hacks and etc.

I don't believe this FUCKING game sometimes!

I've been undefeated for about two months, then, I get a World Title shot against Chris Benoit, Ultimate Submission. He beats me 3-0. I don't even come CLOSE to making him tap out. Fair enough, my CAW is only at about 72 over, I didn't want the World title yet anyway.

But the next night, Mr. Kennedy beats me with a STOMP! He stomps me three times, then pins me! Almost EXCLUSIVELY every bit of damage I'd taken was from him countering me. He didn't actually perform a SINGLE move, unless you count the Ultimate Control "table wire choke" one. Bastard.