Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, yeah, I'm getting it for Christmas hopefully - I don't have any nextgen consoles though, and I want to try it out online.

I love playing with lower rating guys against higher overall guys. I don't win a lot but damn it's fun. I can't grab weapons and signs from the fans. I've seen the computer do it and I've read the manual but nothing is happening.

Caw mode has had a few things removed , but it's still top notch and with a little work you could possibly create anyone. I've changed my guy 4 times now. I can't decide on my entrance attire.

I'm having problems with CAE . When I hit preview and try to time when I want the pyro to go off and etc. It never works. For instance . on the entrance ramp. I want pyro to go off right a soon as I step out. When I try to time it right I'm still off and I've hit X as quickly as I can. And another thing. during my entrance I don't want the camera to pan and look at the crowd , but no matter what camera view I choose every now and then it will pan over to the crowd.

Anyone have any tips on fixing it ?

I love playing with lower rating guys against higher overall guys. I don't win a lot but damn it's fun. I can't grab weapons and signs from the fans. I've seen the computer do it and I've read the manual but nothing is happening.

Caw mode has had a few things removed , but it's still top notch and with a little work you could possibly create anyone. I've changed my guy 4 times now. I can't decide on my entrance attire.

I'm having problems with CAE . When I hit preview and try to time when I want the pyro to go off and etc. It never works. For instance . on the entrance ramp. I want pyro to go off right a soon as I step out. When I try to time it right I'm still off and I've hit X as quickly as I can. And another thing. during my entrance I don't want the camera to pan and look at the crowd , but no matter what camera view I choose every now and then it will pan over to the crowd.

Anyone have any tips on fixing it ?

The cutting is something the game does whilst it transitions into the next part of the entrance. This could be down to the game needing to load up the next bit, can't very well cut to a 'Now Loading' screen now can you? That or the fact the game can't meld two different parts together, like someone jumping about on the stage and then have them stop and move onto the ramp, if you can't what I mean.

Don't suppose anyone has spotted the Death Valley Driver anywhere on the movelist have they? I can't find it for the life of me. There's no way in hell i'm giving my guy the FU. :thumbsdown:

Guest Anti-Hero

Don't suppose anyone has spotted the Death Valley Driver anywhere on the movelist have they? I can't find it for the life of me. There's no way in hell i'm giving my guy the FU. :thumbsdown:

http://www.caws.ws.com

I'm thinking of changing Umaga's second special to Clothesline from hell (it looks like that running spike he did a while back) and Big show's second special to either Super Chokeslam or Cobra Clutch 2

do you guys think those are good choices

sorry bout that. I've created several people already . I hope that when I beat gm mode I can still add to those caws attributes.

I'm finding GM mode really hard. I start out doing real good then Smackdown catches up and slaughters me . I wish you could hire more guys though cause I'm always left with an extra spot on the card that I can't fill.

Supposedly there's a way to cheat , but I haven't tried it. I want to try to beat it legit.

the super chokeslam is the Chokeslam from the turnbuckle where he slams him back to the ring mat.