Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*praises Jesus*

:@ For the past couple days I've been trying to do the journeyman achievement and I've gone through the roster but I've not gotten it. I'll give it another go next week. Sigh.

You should have done yourself a checklist and ticked people off as you went through. Tis what I plan to do, I have names jotted down on a piece of paper ATM but soon i'm gonna knock something up on Word/Excel and print it off.

I beat the Legend MITB on my second go yesterday. I found it surprisingly easy. I don't remember everyone in it, but I know I was Cena and there was also Hardy, Lashley, and I think Regal in the match. I just put the difficulty on Legend and hit random for me and all of my opponents. I won it with a running up the ladder/grab the belt combo in about 15 minutes.

In other news, I tried to set up the Mexifools Challenge as a match myself to take off DQ and it didn't work. I set it up the way I believed it should be and I won, but I didn't get the challenge cleared. Could it be because I chose the partners in a different order? Could it be my difficulty setting? Or could it have been because I put Kane in his masked attire for some reason? Could someone tell me exactly how they have set it up so I can do it properly.

Also, I got an awesome glitch yesterday. I was doing the Cruiserweight Invitational challenge and I went up top early in the match and went for a moonsault, so Kash turned around on the ropes. Someone hit me and this caused him to go into the "crotched" animation, which causes the guy to flip forward. So Kash landed on the outside in a match where you couldn't leave the ring. I stayed outside for a while and than slid into the ring and eliminated about three people one after the other. It was cool because I had trouble with the match first time around.

In other news, I tried to set up the Mexifools Challenge as a match myself to take off DQ and it didn't work. I set it up the way I believed it should be and I won, but I didn't get the challenge cleared. Could it be because I chose the partners in a different order? Could it be my difficulty setting? Or could it have been because I put Kane in his masked attire for some reason? Could someone tell me exactly how they have set it up so I can do it properly.
Edited by TheGodKulex

I've seen it mentioned a lot that challenges can no longer be done via exhibition, only through the Direct Challenge method Kulex mentioned. This can be found in your locker room, it is only usable from the main menu, not the season mode locker room.

Don't you first have to win a WWE/World Heavyweight Championship match (Crown a NEW Champion), and then get the option to have them defend the nWo belt?

It took me like four tries for the same reason, Trish reversed everything and got her special up mega fast. I finally managed to beat her by beating her head into the steps and then reversing her reversals, finally got a Chick Kick up and that was that.

Don't know if this was mentioned or not so sorry if it was.

I just bought the game yesterday for the ps2 and when I started season mode I noticed sometimes during cutscenes that the shadows of characters arms would float around their waists.Is this another one of those glitches?