Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

I have it on. Its a nice touch towards realism, and for everytime it's not helped me out, another time it's done me a favour by forcing my opponent to rest rather than kick my ass some more. It adds a nice little bit of strategy. I like it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I leave it on as well. Without it I'd have been on the wrong end of some major ass kickings I had another awesome match against the cpu. I was my caw against Benjamin in a regular match that lasted for 30 minutes.. We were both in red so I knocked him down and went up to the top rope for a body splash. Benjamin raises his knees at the last minute and then covers me for the 3 count. I got so pissed but it was really fun match.

I fucking love the Candice Michelle storyline in season. I laughed so hard when Edge had his little voice problem and Big Vis lol

I leave the stamina on as well, not only for the strategic elements of gameplay, but I tend to hold down circle every now and then just to get a quick top up. That habit tends to keep up, even if the stamina isn't on.

Has anyone yet tried a match without the HUD's?

Does anyone else find the Money In The Bank ladder matches to be a real bitch, I had a match that lasted 83 minutes before i eventually LOST! It's just so hard to climb the ladder without being thrown off by someone else.

Does anyone else find the Money In The Bank ladder matches to be a real bitch, I had a match that lasted 83 minutes before i eventually LOST! It's just so hard to climb the ladder without being thrown off by someone else.

The longest I had one last was 63 minutes. I haven't won one yet, but I still find them pretty enjoyable to play. Especially running up the ladder to spear people off.

The longest I had one last was 63 minutes. I haven't won one yet, but I still find them pretty enjoyable to play. Especially running up the ladder to spear people off.

I actually did that for the first time the other night, speared someone right off the belt to the outside. I marked out like holy hell.

Yeah, I was just tooling around and speared Shelton Benjamin off the ladder - I still don't find it as awesome as suplexes off the ladder to the outside, talk about "holy shit OW".

It took me quite a while last night to beat the Mexifools or Mexicools challenge but I found my salvation in running towards one of them, ducking behind them and pushing down on the right analog. This puts them in the abdominal stretch and use the analog sticks to wail away. This stops the other guy from hammering down Psicosis and Psi will go on the attack, pausing him with the animations. Even if he gets to you, all he does is stomp and turn his attention away. If they switch up who they're attacking... just start it on the next guy. I got through the whole thing without really getting past my body in the yellow.

I find that the easiest way is to simply knock the ref out, grab a chair, and beat the hell out of Kane with it. Even then, it takes three chairs to bring him down to the red, but with the ref out all the time, you should be able to take him out before your partner gets eliminated. After that, Taker should be pretty easy.