Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've found myself playing 06 a lot lately for one reason: the CAWs (Styles, Punk, Joe, Daniels, Shelley, Aries, Senshi, etc.). Is there anyone that has the PS2 version in the US/Canada on 07 that can trade me any of those?

Edited by Heroin Bob

So I've found myself playing 06 a lot lately for one reason: the CAWs (Styles, Punk, Joe, Daniels, Shelley, Aries, Senshi, etc.). Is there anyone that has the PS2 version in the US/Canada on 07 that can trade me any of those?
Edited by JT179

Guest digrind

www.caws.ws

They have Formula's for everyone and their brother on that site.

Edited by digrind

Can i just say that, to my surprise, some of the best, most-exciting, back and forth matches im having on this game are playing as Lance Cade! I was shocked when i played as him once for the hell of it, i mena, i just had a really fun match as hi, vs Boogeyman!

That being said, who do you all enjoy playing as most and haivng the best matches with?

Guest digrind

I love Bam Bam Bigelow. Aside from not giving him the Greetings from Asbury Park as a finisher (which is easily fixed since I just made his second finisher Fire Thunder) and not having entrance music he's executed pretty well. Its just nice to play as a big man in the game who doesn't move like a ton of bricks, and they got his cartwheel taunt right! I was sure itd just be generic "big guy holds out his arms" taunt, but they didnt disappoint.

I had a great time going through season mode with Roddy Piper too, especially when the guy in the kilt got turned into a woman.

Guest digrind

Gotta rant about caws.ws for a second because there are currently seventy-four posted Jeff Hardy CAWs. SEVENTY FUCKING FOUR. Seventy-four people can come up with unique OMG AXXXSUM~! versions of Jeff Hardy and let it's impossible to come up with a good Big Van Vader that doesnt require a hack?

Goddamn kids with your Goddamn Jeff Hardy and your Goddamn grumble mumble...

By the way, the main reason Im complaining is because among the Jeff Hardies is crap like this. That's not Jeff Hardy. It's David Spade. I plan on making him and jobbing him out to Dusty and Snitsky.

Playing Edge on season mode and just finished a storyline with Chris Masters. Man i wish Masters was this entertaining in real life... And so far Torrie Wilson is being such a slut, first she is with Edge, then Cena and now Masters. Dirty whore.

Also played one of my best matches ever. Booker T vs. The Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match. I was Booker and was dominating the match for the first 10 minutes, did an amazing piledriver right on to a steel chair which cracked Taker's head right open. A few minutes later, Taker has me lying on the announce table, he heads in to the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, i happen to get up by now. Doesn't matter because Taker does this fucking INSANE crossbody and we both go crashing through the announcers table. Oh and the 2nd announce table, that crashed too. Only a few minutes after the crossbody i got the advantage, got on the announce table with Taker and we ended up throwing a few punches before i got him in a hold, DDT right through the table. Brilliant. Anyway, about 27 minutes had gone by before we had finally entered the Casket area. Hit the scissors kick on a spade and tried to get Taker in the casket, he fought back, got up and took me down with a Last Ride, i actually landed on the ramp, bleeding from all spots possible. That was awesome. He then hit me with a Tombstone a minute later in the casket area before managing to get me in the casket for the win.

Never a dull moment throughout. Im thinking of playing Fit Finlay vs. Kurt Angle in a Steel Cage. Im confident that could beat Booker vs. Taker...

Gotta rant about caws.ws for a second because there are currently seventy-four posted Jeff Hardy CAWs. SEVENTY FUCKING FOUR. Seventy-four people can come up with unique OMG AXXXSUM~! versions of Jeff Hardy and let it's impossible to come up with a good Big Van Vader that doesnt require a hack?

Goddamn kids with your Goddamn Jeff Hardy and your Goddamn grumble mumble...

By the way, the main reason Im complaining is because among the Jeff Hardies is crap like this. That's not Jeff Hardy. It's David Spade. I plan on making him and jobbing him out to Dusty and Snitsky.

Bwahahaa it IS David Spade.

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone be inrested in a tournament on XBox Live?

It could be good.

We've tried it so many times and every time it just fizzles out. I'm always up for something though, so if the rest of you guys want to try again, I'm in.