Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Guest Anti-Hero

Since it's way too early to start a new thread (to me, anyway), I thought I'd post a list of guys who I'd consider uncertainties that I'd like to see in SvR 2008:

* Tommy Dreamer

* The Sandman

* Matt Striker

* Kenny Dykstra

* Kevin Thorn

Eh, that's about it at the moment, but if anybody else can think of some then post them.

EDIT: Forgot Thorn.

Edited by Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm basically hoping at leat 90% of the current ECW roster is included and also the following;

Sabu.

Jimmy Wang Yang.

Paul London.

Brian Kendrick.

As far as legends go, I think it is about time they included Owen Hart, Ricky Steamboat and Arn Anderson.

They need to fix the fucking AI on this game, it's godawful. Setting aside the suicidal elimination chamber matches, how about just doing something when a pin is being amde in a fatal four way? I was being pinned, and Carlito and some other douche were on the outside. Carlito slid into the ring at 2, stood right next to the ref, and ran by him and tried to break up the pin. There was no way he would have reached us in time, but he could easily have stomped the ref, or dragged him out the ring. Moron.

What? The Smackdown games have never done that, be thankful he at least tried to break up the pinfall!

I had a terrific sequence to finish off a US Title match between Lance Cade (me) and Matt Hardy (champ). I was toying with him, continually beating him down instead of finishing, ebfore i finally went for the Lariat(~!). Hardy countered it and hit me with the Twist of Fate, but as he went to either pin me or pick me up or something, i low blowed him, then popped up and hit the Perfect Plex for the win! I love playing as Cade on this game, its so odd

They need to fix the fucking AI on this game, it's godawful. Setting aside the suicidal elimination chamber matches, how about just doing something when a pin is being amde in a fatal four way? I was being pinned, and Carlito and some other douche were on the outside. Carlito slid into the ring at 2, stood right next to the ref, and ran by him and tried to break up the pin. There was no way he would have reached us in time, but he could easily have stomped the ref, or dragged him out the ring. Moron.

What? The Smackdown games have never done that, be thankful he at least tried to break up the pinfall!

He's not saying that they've ever done that in SmackDown games, he's saying that's what they should do.

• 3 weeks later...

my friend and myself are starting to recreate big stables like NWo and etc and have a big feud. I'm trying to recreate the 4 horsemen. I've got Flair and Benoit. can't find a good Arn caw so I I'm looking for 2 suitable replacements that are already in the came. My friend says I should use Cade and Murdoch and possibly Dusty Rhodes.. What do you guys think ?

A story about how Paul Burchill became World Heavyweight Champion.

So I decided to run a title match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I decide that it will be an Elimination Chamber.

John Cena and Triple H start that match. They brawl and what not for the one minute not really accomlishing anything and entrant three is JBL. In the next minute Cena and JBL is slightly hurt and entrant four is Burchill. I decided to put Burchill in because I thought as a lower card worker he would be beat up really fast and wanted to see how long he would last. Well the minute goes by and by the end of it all four in the ring are injured in so way or form. Entrant five is myself as Old School Kane. Brawl back and forth, I try to pin Cena but don't get the three count. Finally Entrant six enters the Ring Booker T.

Well long story short, The final three are Kane(Myself), Burchill(surpised he survived) and Triple H(Figures), so anyway I am all clear, Burchill is almost all Yellow and Triple H is all red. I decided to try to pin Triple H. Every time I go for the pin Burchill would kick me or something. I am getting upset at Burchill because you would think he would want me to pin Triple H as it would increase his odds of winning. I finally knock Burchill down and pin Triple H(who is in the all red) but he kicks out. Triple H gets up and him and Burchill start to throw me around the ring so I become Yellow. Finally I am able to chokeslam Triple H and pin him without Burchill interfering. Triple H is out and the final two are Burchill(Who has a special) and Kane(who has a special). I hit Burchill with the chokeslam and go for the pin but he reveses me. I escape and end up getting another special so I hit Burchill with another Chokeslam and I go for the pin only for him to kick me in my gut and get up and hit his special on me. He pins me and I can't get up for three count even though I am all yellow and he is all red.

Paul Burchill the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

Burchill Is A beast in my game. He's beaten the likes of HHH , Shawn Michaels , Mick Foley , Austin and more. He's one half of the raw tag team champs and Smackdown tag champs. Holds the hardcore , million dollar title , and the intercontinental championship. I've tried to beat him several times without any luck.

Anyone know if it's possible to recreate Randy Orton's back tattoo in caw mode ? My friend has the exact tattoo and I'm trying to help him create himself but can't find any tattoos that would work as a replacement.

Spent this morning updating Melina's movelist. I decided to use the Final Cut as a replacement for her new move which looks like a version of Big Shows Hog Lock.

Lance Cade is World Champion on my game now as well, beat Undertaker. Im still on a Cade trip and he is reeeally fun to play as!

As for that EC match, they always annoy me, the way the AI always climbs up the cage wall and all that. It gets too silly and i just dont bother with the match type most of the time.

A story about how Paul Burchill became World Heavyweight Champion.

So I decided to run a title match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I decide that it will be an Elimination Chamber.

John Cena and Triple H start that match. They brawl and what not for the one minute not really accomlishing anything and entrant three is JBL. In the next minute Cena and JBL is slightly hurt and entrant four is Burchill. I decided to put Burchill in because I thought as a lower card worker he would be beat up really fast and wanted to see how long he would last. Well the minute goes by and by the end of it all four in the ring are injured in so way or form. Entrant five is myself as Old School Kane. Brawl back and forth, I try to pin Cena but don't get the three count. Finally Entrant six enters the Ring Booker T.

Well long story short, The final three are Kane(Myself), Burchill(surpised he survived) and Triple H(Figures), so anyway I am all clear, Burchill is almost all Yellow and Triple H is all red. I decided to try to pin Triple H. Every time I go for the pin Burchill would kick me or something. I am getting upset at Burchill because you would think he would want me to pin Triple H as it would increase his odds of winning. I finally knock Burchill down and pin Triple H(who is in the all red) but he kicks out. Triple H gets up and him and Burchill start to throw me around the ring so I become Yellow. Finally I am able to chokeslam Triple H and pin him without Burchill interfering. Triple H is out and the final two are Burchill(Who has a special) and Kane(who has a special). I hit Burchill with the chokeslam and go for the pin but he reveses me. I escape and end up getting another special so I hit Burchill with another Chokeslam and I go for the pin only for him to kick me in my gut and get up and hit his special on me. He pins me and I can't get up for three count even though I am all yellow and he is all red.

Paul Burchill the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

I went ahead and tested this out and the same thing happened to me as Ken Kennedy. The C4 put me away when he hit it all of a sudden. It was crazy.

Anyone know if the cheap way I've heard of winning GM mode really works? ie, turning off morale and injuries, signing 4 to 8 of the most popular wrestlers and just repeating the same card every week. I'm playing GM mode right now and keep losing the lead in fan support when I get it (I'm running Smackdown). I've never held the lead for more than 2 weeks without losing it despite usually doing a lot of gimmick matches just about every show.

The one thing I don't like about GM mode? Not being able to see the requirements for each storyline after the writers have been signed.

I've tried that easy method but I still couldn't win. I was using Smackdown as well. I agree about the storyline requirements. Another problem I have is I wish you can have more than 20 stars on the roster. Even with twenty I have trouble filling the card without repeating