Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Managed to get back into the game, mainly because I've been playing it at my mates quite a bit recently, still wondering if somebody can help me out on a few things.

Can you stack tables on top of each other in this one? Or different, can you somehow stack a table onto the announcers table? Tried quite a bit, haven't found a way so I was guessing you cant, but I thought I'd ask.

Also, is the Punk GTS move thing in the game? If so, any idea what it's called?

Is there actually no way to use somebody like RVD and do the Five Star during MITB matches etc? Tried doing it in a MITB and his finisher was changed to an elbow drop, same with cage matches. And is there no way to do top rope specials from the top of the cage?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be in that tournament that was discussed like...a month ago.

If we can't get enough for 16 we can just do 8. Or if it's less than 8 we could do a mini-league.

I'll take UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMAAAAAAGAAAHHHHHHH~! (¬_¬)

If he's the leader I'd dread to think what no names you have dragging along.

Sepaking of champions though, I need to get going on this game again so I can try and dethrone Khali. At the time I thought it might be fun to challenge him with smaller guys to try and get the belt off him but I did the usual stop playing the game after 2 months things.

Lance Cade is still World Heavyweight Champion B)

Big Show and Umaga are his underlings, and currently possess the World Tag titles. Gregory Helms was the latest successful addition, though he failed to win the cruiserweight title in an elimination chamber (fuck you Chavo). I say successful because RVD did join, but he was a major factor in losing a nWo versus New Breed elimination tag match, and then he lost something else, so Cade kicked him out. Van Dam created the nWo Wolfpac as a fuck you to B&W, adding Kane, Kid Kash and Lita to the ranks.

Fuck story mode.

Edited by Dragsy 7-0

Just had a fucking awesome series of matches.

I gave Khali the Hardcore title in an elimination chamber match. I was Khali, and came in at 6, and it took me less than a minute to destroy (with no dirty tactics like strong irish whip) everyone and pin them. So then I decided Khali needed a challenger, so who better than the Giant Killer.... Shane O'Mac.

I got my ass whooped in two hardcore matches, and a Last Man Standing match.

The first Hardcore match, he clotheslined me, then pinned me using the Jericho "foot on the chest" pin.

Second match, Daivari interfered, so I hit him with a chair, turn around into a standing big boot, 1-2-3.

And the final match, I made Khali bleed, hitting him with chairs, belts, sledgehammers, everything. He nearly had be after a sledgehammer shot to my face, I nearly beat him off the Elbow Drop through an announce table move, but we both got up at 9. I twatted him with a ring bell, he went down, I climbed the top and waited...... He stood, I leapt off with a clothesline, he caught me by the throat and chokeslammed me over the top rope to the floor, and got the win.

He can keep the Hardcore title, Shane O'Mac is fucking dead. Great fun to play though.

He stood, I leapt off with a clothesline, he caught me by the throat and chokeslammed me over the top rope to the floor, and got the win.

I've never seen that happen before, sounds immense.

I'd seen it happen on Youtube, but it's the first time it's ever happened to me! Usually I get the counter where they kick you in the stomach, so you land on your feet and stumble, so your opponent must have to out-weight you by two classes, similar to how you do the different ladder grapples.

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone ever tries to do the Non-Eddie frogsplash on you while you're standing, press L2 to counter and you do an awesome scoop slam reversal. Just found that one out. I marked.

Edited by Hutch2004

I love this thread for making make a CAW as i now have an awesome Chris Hero and it's great. I just beat Carlito in a 26 minute Buried Alive match, man those things are tough. and i didn'tknow you could put attire on just for the entrance and cut scenes and have them not on in the ring, that's awesome.

RVD does a wicked Rolling Thunder down a car in the parking lot as a finisher. Much better than risking a Five-Star from that fire engine lifter. I never knew about that until about last week.

Also, unlocked the WWE title is still on my 'to do' list. I started a career with Edge, retained the belt at WM, and still...not unlocked. Trying it with HBK now.

Guest digrind

RVD does a wicked Rolling Thunder down a car in the parking lot as a finisher. Much better than risking a Five-Star from that fire engine lifter. I never knew about that until about last week.

Also, unlocked the WWE title is still on my 'to do' list. I started a career with Edge, retained the belt at WM, and still...not unlocked. Trying it with HBK now.

I was sick today and didn't go to school so I decided to have a little fun with SD! vs. Raw. I decided to play out a full years worth of main events from New Years Revolution to Armageddon. It was a blast and I am really enjoying the game now. I may have another go of it sometime this week.

Eddie Guerrero bt. Edge, Chris Benoit, Undertaker, Triple H and Rob Van Dam to win the World Heavyweight Championship @ New Years Revolution

Eddie Guerrero bt. Triple H @ Royal Rumble (Undertaker won the Rumble)

Eddie Guerrero bt. Edge @ No Way Out

Undertaker bt. Eddie Guerrero @ WrestleMania (Kane won MITB)

Undertaker bt. Kane and Eddie Guerrero @ Backlash

Undertaker bt. Ken Kennedy @ Judgment Day

Ken Kennedy bt. Undertaker in a Last Man Standing match to win the title @ Vengeance

Ken Kennedy bt. Rob Van Dam @ ECW One Night Stand

Ken Kennedy bt. Batista @ Vengeance

Edge bt. Ken Kennedy @ SummerSlam

Edge bt. John Cena @ Unforgiven

John Cena bt. Edge @ No Mercy

John Cena bt. Edge and Randy Orton in a TLC match to win the title @ Taboo Tuesday

The Great Khali, Edge and Randy Orton bt. John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair @ Survivor Series

John Cena bt. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Randy Orton and The Great Khali in a Hell In A Cell @ Armageddon

I reccomend giving it a try. I found myself having a blast and it was fun to change my plans when I lost to the computer (see NYR, SummerSlam, and WM MITB).

If by impossible you mean that you can't beat him, how about a Elimination Chamber or Six Man Hell in a Cell? It would make your odds better, especially if you played cowardly in the Elimination Chamber. As for the Six Man Hell in a Cell idea, I never win those damn things, they always seem to end abruptly. So with any luck, you can wear Lesnar down and hope for an abrupt ending at some point. Maybe a caw of one of your puro guys will pin him with a backslide at a random time during the match.

I am embarrassingly bad in online games.

And whenever I am winning (which is very rarely), my opponent will quit the game.

I can't seem to reverse anything, although the opponent has no problem reversing my stuff... and I spend the majority of my time on the floor, tapping all the buttons to try and get up (whilst the opponent casually picks me up and knocks me down again; repeat ad nauseum).

I seriously might as well just put my controller down and let them get on with it.

At the beginning of most matches, the opponent will have sprinted across the ring and knocked me over before I have a chance to react to the opening bell.

This is shit.

I'd blame it on lag, but I don't have any. It just seems as though my buttons have lag. For example, when in a submission where I have to stop the bar in the blue? I'll press the button and the line won't stop for a couple more seconds, making it incredibly inaccurate and more a case of pot luck than any discernible talent. Is this just me? If so, it may explain the poor reversal controls.

I'm not amused by this game.

If I were slightly more cynical, I'd agree with the theory that everyone else is cheating. It has certainly crossed my mind.

What I think is more likely though, is that they are 13 years old and spend all day playing this game (as evidenced by their 500 match win total).

There's just something wrong with The Rock losing to a female CAW called Emily, though.