Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a question, can anyone get created titles to work? I made one, and then the game crashed when going into the entrances. I figured entrances might be the problem so I disabled them, fought the match, but then the game locked up loading the post-match. I made one last night and played a buried alive match, which with no entrances and a custom post-match animation, didn't crash, but if that's the only match I can use titles in, I don't think I'll bother. It's really annoying too spending 30,000 on a belt and then having the game lock up and lose it.

So after finishing the Legend challenges I decided to try the special challenge and needless to say I got my ass whooped. Khali vs Mickie James and you're not allowed to leave the ring. However, on the second time round I came prepared remembering most of Mickie's none lifting moves and I made the giant git tap like a bitch.

You get a little bit of money. And the satisfaction of beating something really hard without cheating. And a few losses added to your record. And increased blood pressure. And a new controller.

I could go on forever.

While most of the weight limit stuff can be good at times, it's not quite perfected. Was just playing the WM 22 rematch challenge and I can't hit a spinning kick on Orton without Mysterio hurting his foot on him, blech. That takes away a good part of my offense since I can't lift either him or Angle...

Edited by BlackFlagg

The whole weight system is fucking stupid because they implemented the light heavyweight division and only one guy (Vito) is considered one. So while Gregory Helms can't lift Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro can lift the Undertaker, Vito can't lift Kane, and Matt Hardy can pick up the Big Show. It's my biggest gripe with the game since you can't even have a decent match between Chavo and Eddie Guerrero because Chavo's offense is useless.