Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until either IGN confirms it, or I hear it from more than one source, I don't believe it. I've heard from 3 or 4 different websites that custom soundtracks are available, so I'm going with the majority infulence and assuming that the one site that says custom soundtracks aren't available is talking shite. At least I hope they are, and I didn't spend ages downloading old wrestling themes for nothing.

Until either IGN confirms it, or I hear it from more than one source, I don't believe it. I've heard from 3 or 4 different websites that custom soundtracks are available, so I'm going with the majority infulence and assuming that the one site that says custom soundtracks aren't available is talking shite. At least I hope they are, and I didn't spend ages downloading old wrestling themes for nothing.

It's Gamespot... they're a legit site. If they say they're not in, then they're not in.

Guest Titocoolace

Some of that looks really cool like the Chokeslam through the announce table, elbow through the announce table and head slamming on the steps/barricades. The commentating is annoying as ever and mainly recycled, I'd hope they'd refresh it a little before realease but it's not top of my wishlist.

How casual does Lillian sound when saying "Here's your winner..." <_<

You reminded me of the one thing that annoyed me about the demo is the announcing, it's still the same from previous Smackdowns.

"Coming down to the ring ***5 second pause*** From Greenwich, CT ***pause*** Triple H.

Why can't they just fix this?

It's Gamespot... they're a legit site. If they say they're not in, then they're not in.

Some of that looks really cool like the Chokeslam through the announce table, elbow through the announce table and head slamming on the steps/barricades. The commentating is annoying as ever and mainly recycled, I'd hope they'd refresh it a little before realease but it's not top of my wishlist.

How casual does Lillian sound when saying "Here's your winner..." <_<

You reminded me of the one thing that annoyed me about the demo is the announcing, it's still the same from previous Smackdowns.

"Coming down to the ring ***5 second pause*** From Greenwich, CT ***pause*** Triple H.

Why can't they just fix this?

Trish is also up, and apparently according to the IGN Forums, they are gonna be simming the No Mercy PPV with the 360 Version, course it is for Insiders Only. But never the less.

Also they have pictures that include Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Hogan, Austin, and Umaga up on IGN as well.

Umaga looks rather good from what you can see of him.

Edited by uwosashley

The Kennedy entrance is great.

The stats generally look good so far, bar the submission ones. Everyone seems to have 7+ and Henry and Batista have 8! Boogeyman has 7.5.... can anyone remember the last time they actually did a submission hold?

Ken Kennedy's Entrance

Holy Shit, i think i just came.....

I loved that. I think I've narrowed down who I want to start a season with first, either Kennedy or Finlay. One thing about this game is that I'll be able to listen to Finlay's theme music at any time, his is probably my favorite. This Smackdown is shaping up to be excellent, but let's hope custom themes will somehow be snuck into the game. I know gamespot.com says no, but ya never know.