Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cactus Jack, Bam Bam Bigelow. *marks out*

Glad I can finally be Shane McMahon as well.

Does anyone know if we will be able to use our own theme music on the 360 version yet? I'll be really pissed if we can't. I'm gonna want to use King of King's for Triple H's theme music.

Not only that, but the theme song possibilites I'll have for caw's is endless.

my freind sent me a list of all the achivements in the 360 version, dont know how true it is, but take a look

- Season Mode Jobber - Complete season mode on easy or normal difficulty.

- Season Mode Vet - Complete season mode on hard difficulty.

- Season Mode Legend - Complete season mode on legend difficulty.

- New Hire - Complete one year of GM mode.

- Employee of the Year - Win GM mode.

- Royal Rumble Rookie - Win a Royal Rumble as the number one entrant.

- Royal Rumble Jobber - Win a Royal Rumble on easy difficulty.

- Royal Rumble Veteran - Win a Royal Rumble on normal difficulty.

- Royal Rumble Pro - Win a Royal Rumble on hard difficulty.

- Royal Rumble Legend - Win a Royal Rumble on legend difficulty.

- In Ring Journeyman - Beat a match against every superstar with pin or submission on any difficulty.

- In Ring Technician - Defeat every superstar with pin or submission on hard.

- Complete Domination - Beat every superstar on the roster on legend difficulty.

- Championship Gold - Unlock all WWE championship titles.

- Those Who Paved the Way - Unlock all WWE Legends.

- Way Past Jobber - Win 50 matches.

- Seasoned Vet - Win 100 matches.

- Online Rising Star - Win 20 matches online.

- Online Veteran - Win 50 matches online.

- Online Blue Chipper - Win 20 consecutive online matches.

- Certified Online Superstar - Win 50 consecutive online matches.

- A Fighting Online Champion- Defend created championship 20 times.

- Let it Reign - Defend created championship 50 times.

- Six additional "secret" achievements.

Downloading the demo now, but fuck is it big. I wonder who I'll choose first? >_> Can't wait to play it though, I haven't played a SD demo in years and the XBox controls were something I was apprehensive about after so long using the Dual Shock, but I'll give it a go.

I can't really see those achievements being legit. They read like the kind of things you would get achievements for, but I just can't see them using the term 'jobber'. It's entirely possible of course, but I really wouldn't have thought so.

The game looks fantastic. The pyro glaring off of Kane's sweat after pinning HHH is just beautiful. The models look pretty damned good as well.

But I don't like the grapple method. It just seems a really strange way of doing things, but no doubt I'll get used to it. I watched the tutorial vids but I still have no idea how to whip your opponent, or pick them up when they're down. And is it just me or does the ring look really really small?

I've seen the videos and I follow the countdown on IGN but the demo really helps me get more excited for the real game. So far I've been rather meh about it but it'll be fun learning the new controls, the new chain sequence where you choose what move to perform next or for how long to hold it etc looks cool if I figure out how to do it, and online games should be awesome. But that tiny ring needs sorted, pronto ¬_¬

It's probably due to the fact I'm using a shitty portable telly on widescreen mode so I can read stuff in Dead Rising, and the fact that the demo required me to change my settings to PAL-60 mode instead of 50, but whatever >_>

Edited by Captain Kanebeard

The game looks fantastic. The pyro glaring off of Kane's sweat after pinning HHH is just beautiful. The models look pretty damned good as well.

But I don't like the grapple method. It just seems a really strange way of doing things, but no doubt I'll get used to it. I watched the tutorial vids but I still have no idea how to whip your opponent, or pick them up when they're down. And is it just me or does the ring look really really small?

I've seen the videos and I follow the countdown on IGN but the demo really helps me get more excited for the real game. So far I've been rather meh about it but it'll be fun learning the new controls, the new chain sequence where you choose what move to perform next or for how long to hold it etc looks cool if I figure out how to do it, and online games should be awesome. But that tiny ring needs sorted, pronto ¬_¬

It's probably due to the fact I'm using a shitty portable telly on widescreen mode so I can read stuff in Dead Rising, and the fact that the demo required me to change my settings to PAL-60 mode instead of 50, but whatever >_>

Edited by uwosashley

Guest Anti-Hero

my freind sent me a list of all the achivements in the 360 version, dont know how true it is, but take a look

- Season Mode Jobber - Complete season mode on easy or normal difficulty.

- Season Mode Vet - Complete season mode on hard difficulty.

- Season Mode Legend - Complete season mode on legend difficulty.

- New Hire - Complete one year of GM mode.

- Employee of the Year - Win GM mode.

- Royal Rumble Rookie - Win a Royal Rumble as the number one entrant.

- Royal Rumble Jobber - Win a Royal Rumble on easy difficulty.

- Royal Rumble Veteran - Win a Royal Rumble on normal difficulty.

- Royal Rumble Pro - Win a Royal Rumble on hard difficulty.

- Royal Rumble Legend - Win a Royal Rumble on legend difficulty.

- In Ring Journeyman - Beat a match against every superstar with pin or submission on any difficulty.

- In Ring Technician - Defeat every superstar with pin or submission on hard.

- Complete Domination - Beat every superstar on the roster on legend difficulty.

- Championship Gold - Unlock all WWE championship titles.

- Those Who Paved the Way - Unlock all WWE Legends.

- Way Past Jobber - Win 50 matches.

- Seasoned Vet - Win 100 matches.

- Online Rising Star - Win 20 matches online.

- Online Veteran - Win 50 matches online.

- Online Blue Chipper - Win 20 consecutive online matches.

- Certified Online Superstar - Win 50 consecutive online matches.

- A Fighting Online Champion- Defend created championship 20 times.

- Let it Reign - Defend created championship 50 times.

- Six additional "secret" achievements.

Why didn't I spring for Xbox live? Why oh why oh why. I wish I could download this demo. The new controls seem a bit....... odd, like clicking the stick in to pick up your opponent.

For those who've got the demo, fancy giving us a list of the controls and the various new things you can do?