Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this on a forum somewhere, although it was from a reputable source. I think. But Dusty Rhodes has the Million Dollar belt (which I don't understand why they kept if Dibiase isn't in the game.) And for Create a Belt, you can now create spinner belts, which if you press one of the triggers on the way to the ring, the belt'll spin itself magically.

Yeah, but I'd prefer the actual character model. Speaking of Create a Wrestler, I hope the crotch and ass blurs have been removed. The game has a 16+ rating, if I want to draw a big fat cock on the front of my wrestlers trunks, I should be able to.

Not that I would. :shifty:

Guest Anti-Hero

Yeah, but I'd prefer the actual character model. Speaking of Create a Wrestler, I hope the crotch and ass blurs have been removed. The game has a 16+ rating, if I want to draw a big fat cock on the front of my wrestlers trunks, I should be able to.

Not that I would. :shifty:

Guest Anti-Hero

Piper and Perfect are up. Perfect looks pretty good, but I don't know what the go is with "Backdrop Suplex 1" as a secondary finisher. Did he actually use this at one point or are the designers being stupid again? I know for sure that Piper never used the Double Arm DDT for a finisher.

the developers don't spend any time at all on the movelists but thats ok the fun for me is redoing the movelists from scratch . I just wish they'd add it so you cna edit appearances of the superstars

Yeah, but the game came out before Carlito started using it (regularly, at least.) It's in there for Maven, who was using it for awhile. I've also seen Orlando Jordan and Rene Dupree use it before too.

I know he had the Overdrive, and every movelist I'd ever seen prior to him using the Backcracker had him with it... what I want to know is why? Did he EVER use it? Was it an OVW finisher or something?

Yeah, but the game came out before Carlito started using it (regularly, at least.) It's in there for Maven, who was using it for awhile. I've also seen Orlando Jordan and Rene Dupree use it before too.

I know he had the Overdrive, and every movelist I'd ever seen prior to him using the Backcracker had him with it... what I want to know is why? Did he EVER use it? Was it an OVW finisher or something?

Yes, he used it when he was on SmackDown.