Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how other Americans make us look bad by saying "this isn't fair~~!!11". Shut up.

I hope that you aren't talking about me.

Sure I call you guys bastards, but it's from the heart :P

Nah, I was talking about the people on whatever the fuck boards those were.

Anyone pre-ordered this from play.com?

I did, now it has disapeared from my outstanding orders and order history, I'm not sure what has happened, usually it will say processing or posted.

I don't want to order again, incase two turn up.

Hmm, same thing seems to have happened to me. What platform did you order it for? Mine's 360.

Out this Friday, I'll get it then, to make it three new games three Fridays in a row (Pro Evo 6, Marvel: UA and this).

Still debating between the PS2 and 360 versions. PS2 has familiarality with controls and other such things off past games, and also is substantially cheaper.

360 version has graphics, and the fact I may get more use out of the thing.

I hate mates buying for both consoles, so thats not a factor, though more people I know are going down the PS2 route.

Still debating between the PS2 and 360 versions. PS2 has familiarality with controls and other such things off past games, and also is substantially cheaper.

360 version has graphics, and the fact I may get more use out of the thing.

I hate mates buying for both consoles, so thats not a factor, though more people I know are going down the PS2 route.

The game was built for the 360 and adapted for the PS2, so PS2 doesn't have as many features, IIRC you can't fight in the crowd or something on the PS2 version? Something to do with the crowd area anyway. I don't see £10 as 'substantial', especially when the 360 version is better in looks and features. The familiarity of controls shouldn't be a factor, because I believe you can turn the new control set off, reverting back to the current one.

If you're going to be playing online a lot though, I'd definitely go for the version the majority of your mates are going for.

Edited by Ocho Cinco

If I can turn off the new controls, then thats a mark for the PS2, since as I'd be familiar with them. I have no intention of playing online, I was going for the same version as my mates to play as a group.