Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

what the hell, two girls fighting for the WWE World H Title? o.O

Gameplay is very of balance, comentary is as repetative as it ever got and sound overall is not fitting very well. :-/

Dos anyone know if MTV is coming with a game for their new fed? maybe we finaly can hope for a good wrestling game in english language :-(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dos anyone know if MTV is coming with a game for their new fed? maybe we finaly can hope for a good wrestling game in english language :-(

No word on that, but some company is working on a TNA game for PS3 and XBOX 360 for next year, I think it's Midway

It is Midway. Which means it will suck. And I highly doubt the MTV promotion is even going to see the light of day.

Edited by Zero

This just in, Lance Cade is a fucking war machine in GM mode. I keep having Cade/Murdoch v. HHH/HBK and different one-on-one variations of the feud to keep it going, and so far Cade is 7-1. Too bad he starts at like, 50 popularity, because losing to him cripples everybody on the roster.

Also, a helpful tip; at the co-brand PPVs, make sure you're winning the inter-brand matches. They're worth bonuses for the GM as well as a boost in fanbase if you win them, so don't just throw Viscera against Benoit in HIAC for the hell of it <_<

Guest Anti-Hero

My god, challenge mode is easy once you turn off DQ. I don't care if it's cheating, I just HAVE to beat all the challenges before I can start just playing title matches. I assign champions and just constantly defend the title until I'm bored.

Guest mikey420

Just a random question I was pondering is the SD! vs RAW series now going to be multiplatform permanatly?

Im kinda hoping it will be since I jsut got a 360, and PS3 is looking way to costly!

I would imagine so. I can't see them taking it off the 360 now. Which I sincerely hope they don't, as otherwise I'm screwed. No way in hell I can afford a PS3 for a good three/four years after release, judging roughly by the rate the PS2 went down in price.

Oh, and anyone who has a parking lot brawl......

Play as Rey Mysterio, smash out the windows on the limo (using your opponents face), store a finisher, whip them against it, and use your finisher. An awesome instant KO move.

The AI in the Elimination Chamber is utterly retarded. I'm Booker T, defending the World title and I get thrown in first. I eventually got eliminated after HBK hit me with Sweet Chin Music. Allright, that's fine. I just had to wait for one more man to be eliminated and the match would end. Even though the two remaining men were completely red, and had numerous pinning opportunities, they refused to make a cover. Instead, they both continued to climb all the way up the chamber, climb back down to the top rope, and jump off with an elbow drop. Repeat this for like ten minutes until I eventually gave up and walked away and when I returned, Cactus Jack had finally won somehow. Also, you cant seem to smash people through the chambers anymore. That sucks.

they are recording right now and are set to air next year, why wouldend they see the light of day?

Shows are recorded and never air all the time. Even if it does go to air, this is MTV, notorious for airing one or two episodes of something and then dropping it completely. It's got a long way to go before anyone even considers the idea of a video game revolving around this promotion.

God, the Mexicools or Mexifools challenge, wooo!

That was so frustrating, but it all got good in the end, i managed to win it in 6 minutes (obviously i used weapons a lot) managed to just get both guys in Red, Taker picked Psicosis up for the Tombstone, but i saw Kane was down, so i pinned him, and managed to break up the Taker pin, then a back suplex and a cover later and id done it with both guys in tact!

PS: Did the HIAC challenge vs Orton, i LOVE the Ultimate Control moves off the cell, did a wicked looking Chokeslam and he landed perfectly

they are recording right now and are set to air next year, why wouldend they see the light of day?

Shows are recorded and never air all the time. Even if it does go to air, this is MTV, notorious for airing one or two episodes of something and then dropping it completely. It's got a long way to go before anyone even considers the idea of a video game revolving around this promotion.