Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylesClash86

When I play the CPU I see them do these moves where they move the right joystick (Ex: Taker puts Rey on the ropes and shakes them up and down). How do you do them? I've been playing for almost a week now and haven't seen one for me yet.

My number one suggestion to THQ to improve the next Smackdown game: Let us turn off individual songs like EA does with Madden. If I gotta hear that fucking Money in the Bank song one more fucking time, I'm gonna put my fucking foot through the television.

I think the Challenge mode sets its own difficulty, I may be wrong though. And I was browsing some forums today, I came across some sliders, I haven't tried them out yet, but a lot of people seemed to like them:

Been trying some different combos the last few days and this is the best I've come up with so far. Managed to drag 2 or 3 decent 10+ minute matches out of them. They're far from perfect but good for a start I suppose.

(10 = Default)

Difficulty: Legend

Momentum Rate: Normal

Standing Reversal: 18

Grapple Reversal: 18

Ground Strike: 18

Ground Grapple: 18

Finisher Reversal: 20

Weapon Reversal: 20

Stealing Finisher: 10

Submission A reaction: 17

Submission B Reversal: 18

Finisher Damage: 12

Weapon Attack: 20

Backstage Brawl: 15

Strike Reversal: 18

Grapple Reversal: 18

Ground Strike Reversal: 18

Ground Grapple Reversal: 18

Finisher Reversal: 20

Weapon Attack Reversal: 20

Momentum Clean/Dirty Attacks: 5

Momentum Attacks: 3

Momentum Taunts: 8

Stamina Rate: 20

Best way to play these is to try and end the match with a finisher and not try and pin off a quick grapple or something. The only real problem now is the damage but there's not a whole lot I can do to fix that one.

If you find it's taking too long to build up a special, you could change the momentum rate to 'fast' I suppose, but I'm not a fan of finisher-a-minute matches myself.

Agreed.

The Mexicools or Mexifools challenge is seriously fucking around with me. What difficulty does it have to be on?

Well if you keep arm dragging both of them, and then locking in the Bow and Arrow, eventually they will tap out, it maybe cheap, but it is Taker, and Kane, they deserve it. :shifty:

Took me like 5 tries back to back, and it ended up being about an hour and a half.

But i think it has to be on hard difficulty, cause I had it set on easy, and accessed it through the locker room, and it sets it at whatever the difficulty should be. But you can also, set the sliders in the Options menu down to the very bottom, and that might help, but I never noticed any sort of change to be honest.

Just be cheap, and it is rather easy. :shifty:

Agreed.

The Mexicools or Mexifools challenge is seriously fucking around with me. What difficulty does it have to be on?

Well if you keep arm dragging both of them, and then locking in the Bow and Arrow, eventually they will tap out, it maybe cheap, but it is Taker, and Kane, they deserve it. :shifty:

Took me like 5 tries back to back, and it ended up being about an hour and a half.

But i think it has to be on hard difficulty, cause I had it set on easy, and accessed it through the locker room, and it sets it at whatever the difficulty should be. But you can also, set the sliders in the Options menu down to the very bottom, and that might help, but I never noticed any sort of change to be honest.

Just be cheap, and it is rather easy. :shifty:

Zan glitched in an online match, it was pretty funny. ANyway that online fatal 4 way was more like a 3 on 1 on the King of Kings, Booker T :shifty: