Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

Apparently someone is going in that's from the same town as me, if they are great, then that represents my town, if they suck, then they must be a small minority of the town who should be dealt with swiftly.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently someone is going in that's from the same town as me, if they are great, then that represents my town, if they suck, then they must be a small minority of the town who should be dealt with swiftly.

If it's the girl I think it is, don't count on her 'representing' much, other than the scum.

If it's the girl I think it is, don't count on her 'representing' much, other than the scum.

Where you guys from?

Loughborough, it's in Leicestershire.

Yeah, I'm thinking she may be a total chav, in which case I hope she is humiliated as much as possible for the short time she is in.

EDIT: Me and Benji make up for the rest of the scum though.

Edited by --J--

I just hope it's not like big brother four, becuase that was shit they treated it like a holiday camp lol.

But i have a feeling its gonna be better this year, they will also probally some people already playing up to the camera before they even get in the house.

I like the click lights...the diary room looks sucky though.

EDIT: Dear God, Bonnie is from Loughborough by the way, and I hate her already. Her voice especially.

Edited by --J--

Right, I've turned this on for one reason and one reason only "Bring Back...The A Team" is on next. The house looks like some kind of nightclub and the first person to enter annoyed my by talking and having that awful song being played over her. This next guy is going to get old fast too methinks