Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Loughborough chav (woop, woop), is going to get completely isolated. There's the two crowds really, the rich, good looking people, and the freaks. She'll want to be part of the 'cool' crowd, but she's too much of a chav, and she won't want to be associated with the guy from Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Mrs Doubtfire, so she'll end up putting out for George.

Guest muddatrucker

That inside out idea is pretty shit, since the inside doesn't particularly look 'out' and anything that'd be a pain in the arse outside has been moved into that covered section to avoid some soggy explosion, complete failure.

First and foremost that guy doesn't have torrets, the welsh girl is fit though. That big American gay can fuck off, I hope Al Qaeda win the golden ticket and behead him in the diary room.

And from Skybet...

Pete - 5/1

Golden Ticket Winner - 7/1

Shahbaz - 7/1

Imogen - 8/1

Sezer - 8/1

Mikey - 10/1

George - 10/1

Lisa - 10/1

Grace - 12/1

Richard - 16/1

Glyn - 16/1

Nikki - 18/1

Dawn - 22/1

Leah - 25/1

Bonnie - 25/1

Any Other - 7/1

Shows how good some of these people are, people who haven't even entered the house have lower odds than 12 of the housemates, although that ain't to surprising

I think Sezer or George are the two values for money early on

'Slightly' related. Due to the fact I couldn't sleep last night I whacked on Channel 4 and saw something about the Big Brother couples. And it had Anthony Hutton on, and he said the most unintentionally funny thing, it was great. "Looking back me and Craig were like a couple...not like that...I just like women"...the bluntness and the way he said it just made it great.

And I can't believe people think Grace is fitter than Imogen...homo's. :shifty:

Imogen. Grace. Nikki.

I'd bang those girls. In that order.

They all seem like cunts, except for Sezer, who looks like he'll be the arrogant dickhead who I can root for, other than him the only ones who seem cool enough for me to like are Mikey and the posh hunting bloke.

Imogen. Grace. Nikki.

I'd bang those girls. In that order.

They all seem like cunts, except for Sezer, who looks like he'll be the arrogant dickhead who I can root for, other than him the only ones who seem cool enough for me to like are Mikey and the posh hunting bloke.