Transfer Talk

Steeb

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pair have been signed for an undisclosed fee and put pen-to-paper on permanent contracts with the club this afternoon. All other aspects of the transfers will remain confidential and undisclosed.

Not loan...

WOW.

JUST WOW

Ah.

Well, Media Sports Investment own the rights to the two players, they were also interested in taking over the club last season. I wouldn't be surprised at all if West Ham gave them shares of the club for those two.

I'm surprised this is legal, though. Buying a club, selling their players to another club and then buying that club.

Sounds like a cheat on football manager, it either involves MSI or Chelsea, we'll find out eventually.

Nothing wrong with it imo.

It's like a feeder club isn't it.

I'm surprised this is legal, though. Buying a club, selling their players to another club and then buying that club.

Sounds like a cheat on football manager, it either involves MSI or Chelsea, we'll find out eventually.

Both. I'm sure the guys who own MSI are friends with everyone's favourite russian billionaire.

Undiscolosed Fee doesn't mean Free, either.

In this case it probably does. The money would go to MSI anyway, and if they're buying West Ham...

True, but thats if they do buy West Ham. They pulled out last year, so who knows?

It'll be interesting to see how it develops.

Did I miss the part where Chelsea are a part of any of this?

Guest muddatrucker