Eurovision Song Contest 2006

TheArsenal

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but that chick who stripped off half way through her song was hot too.

As was the french one, and the one before her.

And the one's who sang that twist song.

Edited by The DanArockalypse

* “You know, we are meat eaters in a vegetarian café,” said Mr. Lordi when asked how the band feels to be in Eurovision.

* Surely Lordi and Christianity don’t go together? Sure they do. “I am a member of a church and our drummer Kita actually wrote and played some church music.”

* “I don’t want to burn in hell, I want to go to heaven.”

* When Finnish TV invited Lordi to take part in Eurovision, Mr. Lordi thought that they’d got the wrong number.

* “We think we look pretty. We look like monsters.”

* “Lordi is actually my nickname. It was given to me by friends.“

* “We toured last year through the whole of Europe. And we toured extensively in Germany.”

* “Our future plan is to get back to our normal heavy metal routines.”

* “Sure, some fans have seen us without costumes. But they won’t take any pics. And I also don’t wear my stage costumes when I walk my dogs.”

* What is Mr. Lordi scared by? After a long pause, “That’s a good one… Horses, I think. They’re so big.”

* “The Rolling Stones are as careful with their clothes as we are. They only look different. You know, one pair of jeans isn’t the same as another.”

* “I always drew monsters. My monsters always looked more beautiful than other things.”

* Are children afraid of Mr. Lordi? “No, not at all. It’s their parents being afraid that make the kids afraid.“

* “Kids love us. We look like their toys.”

* “There would never be a Lordi show without our masks.”

* “‘Kitos’ means ‘bye-bye’ in Finnish.”

I just love the idea of Lordi being scared by horses. He's a softy at heart.

Edited by Codename V

* “You know, we are meat eaters in a vegetarian café,” said Mr. Lordi when asked how the band feels to be in Eurovision.

* Surely Lordi and Christianity don’t go together? Sure they do. “I am a member of a church and our drummer Kita actually wrote and played some church music.”

* “I don’t want to burn in hell, I want to go to heaven.”

* When Finnish TV invited Lordi to take part in Eurovision, Mr. Lordi thought that they’d got the wrong number.

* “We think we look pretty. We look like monsters.”

* “Lordi is actually my nickname. It was given to me by friends.“

* “We toured last year through the whole of Europe. And we toured extensively in Germany.”

* “Our future plan is to get back to our normal heavy metal routines.”

* “Sure, some fans have seen us without costumes. But they won’t take any pics. And I also don’t wear my stage costumes when I walk my dogs.”

* What is Mr. Lordi scared by? After a long pause, “That’s a good one… Horses, I think. They’re so big.”

* “The Rolling Stones are as careful with their clothes as we are. They only look different. You know, one pair of jeans isn’t the same as another.”

* “I always drew monsters. My monsters always looked more beautiful than other things.”

* Are children afraid of Mr. Lordi? “No, not at all. It’s their parents being afraid that make the kids afraid.“

* “Kids love us. We look like their toys.”

* “There would never be a Lordi show without our masks.”

* “‘Kitos’ means ‘bye-bye’ in Finnish.”

I just love the idea of Lordi being scared by horses. He's a softy at heart.

Edited by Xero Gravity