*Spoilers* Lost Season 2 Finale

Your Mom

It wouldn't surprise me if her father was perhaps the higher up in the Dharma Initiative or the Hanso Foundation. We've heard several times that there was someone even higher up than the guy we believe to be the leader of the "Others." We know her father is rich...and that'd be the only way I could think of her knowing what to look for.

Edited by J-Dubb

It wouldn't surprise me if her father was perhaps the higher up in the Dharma Initiative or the Hans Corporation. We've heard several times that there was someone even higher up than the guy we believe to be the leader of the "Others." We know her father is rich...and that'd be the only way I could think of her knowing what to look for.

Edited by LNK

My best guess goes back to earlier in the episode. When she found Desmond at the stadium (where he met Jack), she said that she had the ability to find anyone. (I am guessing through money and her fathers "power")

Her last name is Widmore, and that name has popped up on some of the Dharma webstites put up by the people from the show.

Maybe, she got the information as to where Desmond ended up from files her father had, but they didn't specify the exact location of the island. Other files may have talked about the magnetic stuff, so she knew to watch our for ridiculously high magnetic activity in order to find the location.

The thing that really confuses me is the statue with four toes.....No Fucking Clue there!!

I'd be willing to bet that the boat that was given to Desmond was rigged to somehow put him on the island too. It seems like her father would have done a lot to make him stay away from her.

Pretty good episode. The cliffhanger wasn't enormous, but there are enough things unresolved to hold my interest. Plus, it's not nearly as frustrating as last year's.

I think the Hanso Foundation ad that went with this ep was different. Or did the first one also show that creepy, grainy photo of the chairman of the Hanso Foundation.

What is the deal with that four toed foot statue anyway? Can't wait for next season.

I get the feeling that the four toed statue has something to do with evolution...It would hint that there was a civilisation capable of building such a statue millions of years ago but that's totally just me speculating...

I thought it was a great cliffhanger, considering there are people who actually know where this island is and there is so much more happening (Eko/Locke: Dead or Alive?, Jack Kate and Sawyer, the three main characters, being kidnapped by the others, whether or not Micheal and Walt will really get away that easily) That and having actually gained some answers...with it comes more questions but it's far more satisfying answers than last year.

I'm very happy with that finale and I can't wait for October to see Season 3.

Edited by Boogey131

Guest Ringo Mars

So I'm late, sue me.

Three things.

Cliffhanger isn't that great. But the rest of the show holds my interest so I'll see what happens. Has there been any confirmation as to whether or not the Russian dude at the end was Matthew Fox or not?

It was nice finding out what made the plane crash and the stuff behind the hatch.

For some reason, I'm intrigued by Libby's story. It's been confirmed that she'll reappear and it will be wrapped up, which makes me even more intrigued. Am I the only one that noticed that Hurley's imaginary friend is called Dave and her husband is called David? Possibly more than meets the eye.

All in all, a much stronger finale than last year's.

Edited by Ringo Mars

Guest Ringo Mars

Why would Matthew Fox be playing the Russian guy at the end? Isn't the guys in the snow area supposed to be different people during the same time? Why would Matthew Fox play that guy and Jack?

I'm pretty sure in some credits I read somewhere there were two people listed as "Man 1" and "Man 2", who I presumed to be the two at the end. Neither of them were listed as Matthew Fox.