World Cup 2006

Dan

The key thing for the USA to do is prevent the ball from being crossed to Koller. When he's given space to header it in then you're fudged.

He was clearly offside but that was some nice passing I have to say.

EDIT: I forgot that the Czechs have Cech in goal. Question is; can the USA put one past him?

Edited by kulex

Guest muddatrucker

I can't be arsed to read the 10 or so pages I missed, but I enjoyed the Australian game, the first goal was dodgy but to be honest I think keepers get too much protection from officials so when it happens (even if it does go against rules) I don't mind.

Japan were denied a blatant penalty but maybe the referee felt he needed to even things out, either way it proved not to matter in the end. Didn't look like there was the potential for goals in that game, neither team LOOKED like they could produce anything, but I rate Cahill.

Watching the USA game now, just noticed how Unamerican the kit looks, what ever happened to the bright blue kit with the stars on it? you guys aren't patroitic at all. Quality goal from Koller, hes as tall as Crouch but he's built so he doesnt run around like the gangly one, if only Crouch had the strength and the in-air quality to plant headers like that.

Can't see anything but a Czech win here, been a good day of World Cup so far.