World Cup 2006

Dan

Anyone else notice how John Motson before the game mentioned Hitler opened the 1936 Olympic Games in this stadium in a tone as if there's people proud of that fact?

And it's the same place Jesse Owens absolutely pwned Hitler's master race theory. God bless him.

Motson at least mentioned that aspect of it as well....god help him if he didn't :shifty:

Anyone else notice how John Motson before the game mentioned Hitler opened the 1936 Olympic Games in this stadium in a tone as if there's people proud of that fact?

What an awesome day that was. I was their infact, waving my flag.

I wish Motson didn't orgasm every time the Brazilians got the ball, and especially Ronaldinho.

Anyways Brazil may be the better footballers, but we all know the Croatians would win in a punch-up...And that's more important at the end of the day.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

And it's the same place Jesse Owens absolutely pwned Hitler's master race theory. God bless him.

Motson at least mentioned that aspect of it as well....god help him if he didn't :shifty:

£10 says he was cued by the producer to mention it or else BBC may've been seen as pro-Nazi... Even more. :shifty:

Guest Ringo Mars

I love the fact that the Brazilian press calls the gap between Cafu/Roberto Carlos and the two centre backs the Bermuda Triangle. That's clearly the pimpest name ever.

Guest Ringo Mars

The game's on in Arabic, its a lot more fun than anything on account of the Arabs insulting the players the whole time through :w00t:

Good to see Krancjar putting himself in the shop window, what little of him I've caught he's been fantastic.

I loved watching England games on arabic channels..

dsfkjgsdfyhsv Beckham asdfkj kahu sjadfhs Owen hsdfj thje sdajf Rooney sdajhJ SJKAHDFJASHDJASH BUHE! ASDKJ ERIKKSON ASDJKASDJAS

Guest Ringo Mars

Allow me to translate:

Stupid Beckham is out of position and Owen gets the ball and is forced to pass it to Rooney, oh wait he's fallen down and broke his leg because ERIKKSON FORCED HIM BACK.