World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest Ringo Mars

The Poles are coping with the Germans well, I'm impressed. I've not seen a lot of Podolski, admittedly, he's been good for the few Koln games I've seen, but he's been shit so far.

Chris Birchill isn't from Trinidad, I know he qualifies through grandparents or whatever but this just takes the piss.

I was going to say that typical BBC move in picking the white man to interview for T&T >_>

Guest Ringo Mars

Hahahahahaha. Marcello Lippi has admitted to only knowing two American players and said he only knows Donovan and "that PSV guy".

On a side note; 60 Polish trouble makers were picked out of the crowd by police. Its been an ok game, a lot of physical tackles, but thats what is expected in a game with so much history. I think Germany are going to put two past Poland in the second half.

Guest Ringo Mars

Apparently, Schweinsteiger means "pig castrator". His ancestors apparently castrated pigs for a living and that's where the name comes from.

Guest Ringo Mars

If this game has taught anyone anything, its that if you put two players on Ballack at all times, Germany can't do much.

Unless they're not playing him >_>