World Cup 2006

Dan

Yeah but you're Irish and support Germany so noone takes you seriously either.

I believe I can support Germany as much as I want, considering my father is German. :)

I believe that you're a fucking nazi.

Cunt.

Guest muddatrucker

I'm not bothered about LS's affiliation, whilst I do believe he'd pick NI if they were the better team it doesn't matter, he's not being a cunt in this instant he's being an unbiased opinion, its the other team trying to take this as 'revenge' that means fuck all, beat us and take the credit, until then accept you were the first out and your world ranking is a joke.

Guest muddatrucker

I'm disappointed a feel decisions went against us in certain situations and I will always maintain that Latin football teams are faggots, but the only thing thats bugging me is the Americans thinking they got one up because we offered sensible opinions on why their team achieved MORE than they could have achieved.

Portugal really dove a lot during that match. But I think a lot of the blame goes on how slowly England played when they had 11 men. If they had played like they did post-Rooney, when they had him, they would have won I feel. But he shouldn't have gotten a red card, it should have been yellow. Ronaldo just made it seem like it was worse than it was. He should leave Man U, because he just became their most hated player.

Guest muddatrucker

I'm naming France or Germany as winners right now and its gotten to the point that right now I don't even hate the Germans, they have Jens Lehmann, we never met during the tournament and its in their backyard, so go for it.

They sent home Graham Poll, a guy who's actually a brilliant referee. If they don't send this tit home from today, they've clearly lost the plot.

Well they both messed up red card decisions