Stupid San Andreas Question

Dr. Rated-R

Alright. I'm playing San Andreas on the Xbox and was looking through my statistics the other day and was like, "God I suck". So I want to start a new save game and beat the game again, and I want to keep my other save in tact so I can compare them and whatnot. Now, whenever I go to save my previous game I see that there are several save slots. Which is good.

But my question is, how the fuck do you start a new game without deleting your GTA file on the hard drive? =\

I've been playing this again recently.

I'm in San Fierro, doing pretty good. I've got all the tags, oysters, photo ops. I've done all the R3 missions up to this point, I've dated two girls to the max, 'm just about to start driving school.

I really wanna start playing again, but my disc is busted. It loads up fine, but then after about a minute of cruising the streets, the game crashes and it comes up saying there's a disc read error with the GTA disc.

Any ideas?

Sounds like the disc is busted. :pinch:

I really wanna start playing again, but my disc is busted. It loads up fine, but then after about a minute of cruising the streets, the game crashes and it comes up saying there's a disc read error with the GTA disc.

Any ideas?

Sounds like the disc is busted. :pinch:

If this were Family Feud, that answer would be #1.

You'll need a new copy, amigo, especially if this is the only game that gives you any grief. Besides, the game is much cheaper now than even a month ago, so should be no trouble.

Ah, fair enough. I might pay out for a new one if I can get cheap, but only if because I wouldn't pay £20 for a game I've already had.

What is it with me and busted games? First the entire playstation, then Viewtiful Joe and now GTA all in the span of 2 weeks. :crying:

Another dumb question...what do you have to do to get Wang Auto's again? I really want it but dunno how to get it.

I think you have to finish the "Driving School" and "Yay Ka Boom-Boom" missions, then buy it and complete the four missions afterwards in order to start making bank from it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest muddatrucker

I got stuck on the one when you had to blow up the planes from the top of the gamestore, tried and failed so many times I never picked the game back up.

I got stuck on the one when you had to blow up the planes from the top of the gamestore, tried and failed so many times I never picked the game back up.

That was so annoying to complete. If you hadn't have put it down then you would have put it down when you got to flying school like I did.

Same for me. This is my third time through the game, and I've never had any trouble with Zeros missions. I always got them on the third time. Same with flying school. I've done it twice before and got all golds both times, pretty quickly.

There are other parts of the game that make me wanna kill things though. Shooting Range, Burn and Lap for example.

I'm on my second play through this time I'm working on getting all the tags early on . I waited until after the first taggin mission to begin . Got up to 60 tags saved and quit . Started back earlier its saying I only have 59 , went back to check and all the ones I've done so far have been tagged . I got frustrated and quit . Might restart it some other time